Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Out Of BRONZE?! ELOBOOST 5€

Discussion on Out Of BRONZE?! ELOBOOST 5€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Out Of BRONZE?! ELOBOOST 5€

Hi! Its Season 3 end and i want Bronze guys to be in Silver.
My main is Platin 1 73 Points on Euw.
SO I will Only Boost guys who are in Bronze.
EveryDivision is 5€ Worth and i only accept paysafecards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Almost-Free Eloboost From Bronze!!
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am Matt. I am bored and am looking to Elo-Boost any accounts that are currently bronze/silver to whatever rank you want not past platinum 5. I will do it for whatever price you want(reasonable)(make it lower than any other service out there if you want) I am really bored and not really in it for the money as others are. You can either give me your user/pass or teamviewer and type it in for me if you think I am going to scam you. Skype: nemesiz298 msg me your division/price please...
New EloBoost from Bronze 5 to Plat 5 [Eu-W]
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hi Guys and welcome to our freshly opened Boost-Service. We are 2 Diamond Players on Eu-W which provide you our services in Elo-Boosting. With many years of experience (playing since season 1) we offer you only the best and we will try to satisfy you in every possible way. While we are pushing you, you are free to watch us play (spectate mode) and stay in contact via skype. Approximate boost-time: About 1 division a day could also be faster depending on your mmr. We most likely push your...
[Selling] Bronze/Silber EloBoost GER
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, bin recht neu hier, habe schon ein paar Deals abgewickelt. Bin recht viel online hauptsδchlich abends/nachts. Ich kann eure Elo Pushen: Bronze V - Bronze IV = 10€ Bronze IV - Bronze III = 10€ Bronze III - Bronze II = 10€ Bronze II - Bronze I = 10€
Eloboost Bronze to Diamond EUW
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Diamond recently reached with my main account, after a while got my smurf and got into 60 games to platinum. And I found it quite simple so devote to Elo Boost, I uploaded some accounts of friends and I now help out others The prices compared to others I have seen are quite lower not believe it even if you do not compare. division Bronze/ 6 € Division silver/ 10 € division GOld/ 15 €euros division Platinum /30 € acc ascend fairly quickly. Contact: Skype: elobooss Add me...
[Selling] EloBoost - Bronze V - Silver 1
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey dear Epvpers and Lol Community. Im a player from Gold 3 and i want to help u out of the Elo Hell so i decided to make a own Elo boost service for u. I only offer this Service in EU West and EU East. Na is not available cause it laggs to much, sry. You can addme on skype: smekeboost Bronze 5 - Silver 5 | 35€ Silver 5 - Silver 1 | 50€ On Bronze League