Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Bronze Account for Free

Discussion on Boosting Bronze Account for Free within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 375/3/3
Boosting Bronze Account for Free

Should be Bronze4 or Bronze5

with AD page and Nidalee

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 1 FREE BOOSTING ONLY BRONZE ACCOUNT
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We make 1 free Boosting for 1 Bronze Account lower = better Server : Only EUW add me in Skype First one get Boost for free
1 FREE BOOSTING ONLY BRONZE ACCOUNT
09/14/2013 - Freebies - 24 Replies
We make 1 free Boosting for 1 Bronze Account lower = better Server : Only EUW add me in Skype First one get Boost for free
[Buying] Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games
Free boosting NA, Bronze 4-5 account
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking to have some fun on a low bronze account, maybe couple games a day. Basically a free boost for you. More champs/runes prefered, hit me up on Skype at UndefinedLoL if interested.
NA Bronze division account boosting [FREE]
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Kinda bored of higher elo, everything is so serious. I just have a lot of fun in bronze and i like to have a laugh at some of the silly things i see. Also this forum seems like the easiest way to find someone. I will get the account to the bronze I placement matches and then will message back wether you want to do the placement matches or just want me to finish it off. message me if anyone is interested.