Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3v3 Ranked Teams for Sale NA Server with Vouches

Discussion on 3v3 Ranked Teams for Sale NA Server with Vouches within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3v3 Ranked Teams for Sale NA Server with Vouches

Welcome to my 3v3 Ranked Team shop!

With the new season rolling quickly around the corner, what better way to achieve that prestigious rank you want than by purchasing a slot/team from PapaTreeline Industries?

As Challenger treeline players, we offer extensive knowledge and professional services in the field of The Twisted Treeline.

For those interested, I'm in the process of getting verified by the mods on this forum and I am verified on other forums.

How it works:

- For transactions of teams, we are a vouched for service, so we will invite you to the team and upon receiving payment we will promote you to captain and you are free to do with it as you wish.

- For purchasing spots, we invite you to the team and then upon receiving payment and your account info, we log into your account and boost you through 10 wins with your account on said team. We then guarantee (money back guarantee on this one) that we will keep you on the team for the remainder of the season.

Pricing:

- Gold: 100 for team 60 for slot
- Platinum: 130 for team 100 for slot
- Diamond: 180 for team 130 for slot
- Challenger: 500 for team 250 for slot

Note: Slots include all 10 wins played by us

All prices are negotiable, please don't be afraid to contact us on Skype!

server is NA btw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ranked 3v3 Teams and Spots For Sale! NA
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to my 3v3 Ranked Team shop! With the new season rolling quickly around the corner, what better way to achieve that prestigious rank you want than by purchasing a slot/team from PapaTreeline Industries? As Challenger treeline players, we offer extensive knowledge and professional services in the field of The Twisted Treeline. For those interested, I'm in the process of getting verified by the mods on this forum and I am verified on other forums. How it works:
[Selling] Ranked teams for sale (Diamond)
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
USD paypal 3v3 silver II 10$ Gold V (3 of these) 25$ Gold II - 30$ Plat II - 45$ Diamond V - 60$ 5v5
Ranked 3's teams
09/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
nothing
[Selling] EUW - 5v5 Diamond Slots - Trusted - 200+ Vouches - New Teams Every Week
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUW - 5v5 DIAMOND SLOTS Information: You will pay first and then get invited to the team. We can make custom teams as long as you pay upfront. It takes 5 games to Dia 2 - Dia 1, so new teams will be added every week. You WILL get 30% games played if you buy a slot. You can find my vouches here. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2367637-euw-division-boosting-200-vouches-to p-10-player.html Price: 25 EUR / SLOT Paypal/PSC/Skrill
[Proposal] Ranked Teams for sale? Bronze/Silver/Gold
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey guys, Just wondering. Would any of you be interested in purchasing Ranked Teams with different ELOs? Like 1500 5v5, 1450 3v3, etc. Me and my mates have had a pretty good time playing Ranked Teams and we've gone to a top of 14-1 and 1700 ELO on 3v3 and 8-0 and 1650 on 5v5. Just let me know and I might start a service on this. Regards.