Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL ELO BOOST From Bronze to Silver (EUW)

Discussion on LOL ELO BOOST From Bronze to Silver (EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOL ELO BOOST From Bronze to Silver (EUW)

Hi,i boost elo from Bronze to Silver. Why only from Bronze to Silver? cause i dont have that much time to play anymore. I'm a Platin Player and enjoy to help other people to get they rewards. Do you have questions? Skype Tyrazer or write me a Private Message.

Prize: Bronze 5 - Bronze 1: 10 Euro pro Division
from bronze 1 to Silver 5: 15 Euro pro Division

Payment via Paypal (maybe Paysafecard)

Hi, ich biete euch einen Elo Boost von Bronze auf Silber an. Warum nur von Bronze auf Silber? Ich hab momentan nicht sehr viel zeit zum zocken und von Bronze auf Silber geht am schnellsten. Ich selber spiele momentan in der Platin Division. Bei Fragen einfach hier ne nachricht oder bei skype: Tyrazer adden.

Preise: Von Bronze5 auf Bronze 1 : 10 euro pro Division
Von Bronze 1 auf Silber 5 : 15 Euro pro Division

Bezahlung mit Paypal (eventuell Paysafecard)

Tags
divisionpush, elo push service, eloboost, elopush, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze - Silver Boost
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for a trusted booster who can quickly boost my bronze 1 acc to silver iv. i get around 3 lp per match but it will raise again Only via paypal. Fair price. ONLY write me a PM, don't post here. A PM is enough. Don't PM me when you have 0 TBM rating. Don't add me and come with stuff like "I don't have time right now, maybe later". Remember you are the Seller.
Elo Boost help? Bronze III->Silver V
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I need help from getting from bronze 3 to silver 5, and I'd like to request a good elo booster, any takers? (:
[Buying] Boost from Bronze III to Silver V
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a boost on the NA server, preferably a duo boost from Bronze III to Silver V. Add me on Skype to discuss prices etc - Ryansmithix
ELO BOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER
05/14/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
We are currently 2 players in Plat, offering boost for bronze players upto silver or lowest divisions in silver ( we only offering this becouse we want to make a fast & good service for our costumers, ) our prices deppends on your LP Gain / game, however the normal price for good lp are following bronze V - Bronze 3 = 7 EUR per division ( promotion included ) Bronze III - Bronze I = 9 EUR per division ( promotion included ) Bronze I - Silver IV = 10 EUR per division ( promotion...
(EUW) WTS Elo Boost Bronze&Silver
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, i offer you cheap and solid elo boost on EUW for very little money. Who are we? We are 2 friendly german players, who likes to earn some extra money. Together, we`ve played over 2500 normals and around 800 ranked games (currently in Platinum and Gold Tier). Why should you choose us? We are relativly fast, very friendly and our prices are very low, compared to other elo boosters.