Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Original Plat Acct 78 skins VERY RARE Pax tf/Riot skins Championship Riven and Legacy

Discussion on Original Plat Acct 78 skins VERY RARE Pax tf/Riot skins Championship Riven and Legacy within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Original Plat Acct 78 skins VERY RARE Pax tf/Riot skins Championship Riven and Legacy

Hello Epvp! I have been happy to be a member of this community for quite some time, most know me from our boosting/plvl service, due to my family growing I am in the process of getting money together for a down payment on a home, so I will be selling one of my original accounts, I am verified and have a perfect rep and mods that can back me up.

Plat 4|All Champs|12 Rune pages with almost all runes|18k ip

I will sell this on the spot for the right price, or best offer as I get incoming prices, keep in mind PAX TF and Championship Riven alone makes this worth 600.00 if your trying to low-ball please don't bother messaging me, I will be reasonable my Skype is Elo.enhancement I'm almost always available. I can also provide anything else necessary upon request, thanks again.
Old 10/10/2013, 07:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumpers!

bumping up