Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Almost Challenger Team for Sale!!!!

Discussion on Almost Challenger Team for Sale!!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Almost Challenger Team for Sale!!!!

Hey everyone i want sell my 3on3 Diamond I 90 Points Team.

its on the eu-west server i trade only via ebay so chargeback/scammer naps screw u away

Similar Threads Similar Threads
3v3/5v5 Team Challenger/Diamond Teamslots on Sale!
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hi Guys, i want to sell a few Slots of 3v3 and 5v5 Diamond Teams. Its also possible to get a Slot in a Challenger Team the next Days! !!!EUW only!!! U want to get all that awesome Rewards for Season 3? So join a Team and enjoy a Freeskin + Border + Loading Screen Diamond/Challenger Border. Price for Diamond Teamslot: 35€ Price for Challenger Teamslot: 65€
[Selling] Eu-West Almost 3on3 Challenger Team for Sale
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone i am selling a Diamond 1 Team with 90 Points Price is 99,99€ (via ebay only) i trade only via ebay to secure that no one scamm. feel free contact me
[Selling] Platinum-Diamond-Challenger 3s Team for Sale!
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
We are selling Platinum, Diamond, and Challenger teams in NA (5s and 3s). We have many teams-Diamond and Platinum. Prices Platinum 3v3 Team----$130 Diamond 3v3 Team----$220 Challenger 3v3 Team---$650 -If these price are too high, please offer us your price so we can put you on our list, though your spot is not guaranteed if your offer is too low. *After you buy the team you must play 30% of the games to get the End Season Rewards*
Challenger 3v3 Team WTS Tier Boosts/Challenger Slots/Diamond IV Team/Lessons
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Season 2 Diamond/Season 3 Challenger team (3v3's) looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. Rates Bronze Tier - $20/tier (+$15 Silver Promotion) Silver Tier - $30/tier (+$25 Gold Promotion) Gold Tier - $40/tier (+$35 Platinum Promotion) Platinum Tier - $50/tier (+$45 for Diamond Promotion) Diamond Tier - We'll talk.
[Selling] SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked. SLots and Team are on EUW only. We can sell slots : 1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)