Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Today Free Elo Boosting b5-b1 / S5-S1

Discussion on Today Free Elo Boosting b5-b1 / S5-S1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Today Free Elo Boosting b5-b1 / S5-S1

Hey Guys , today my main account get banned he is platin for 2 days and now i got nothing to do , so I offer free boosting.

u can add me on skype if u want more information : pinoleo1

TOTALY FREE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FREE boosting for Russian LoL player ONLY TODAY 28.09!
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys! today i want to offer you guys a unique boosting service, up to Gold I for FREE, but only on the russian server! You got an RU account and you would like to get up 1 division or the placement games for free? Message me! Remember, i will only boost 1 division if you have normal LP gain (+18LP) and you should have at least an AD or AP rune page! I wish everyone a nice saturday, enjoy it!
[Selling] Free Elo Boosting ONLY TODAY 27.09 [UP TO 1 DIVISION!]
09/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, boosting up to Gold V 1 complete division for free, as soon as i can get 2 accounts to play duo! Message me if you are interested! EDIT: Offer only counts if you get more than 18LP per win!
[Selling] [FREE BOOSTING] only today 07.09.13 [1 DIVISION UP TO SILVER I]
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, im feeling very bored today and because of this i offer you a FREE boosting service for a few more LP or a promotion no matter where you are. (not higher than Silver 1 tho) I dont guarantee you to push the promotion etc. as it is a free service but i won't leave you with less LP than you got before i started the job! A full AD/AP rune page is required. I play with VPN!
BOOSTING ANY BRONZE ACC DUO Q FOR $20 TO SILV V TODAY/TONIGHT ONLY.
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosting any account from any division in bronze to silver V tonight. it will be duo Q. Add AusEloBoost on skype if interested. THIS OFFER IS TODAY/TONIGHT ONLY