Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 3 account with 76 champs 39 skins for hearthstone beta US

Discussion on Gold 3 account with 76 champs 39 skins for hearthstone beta US within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 3 account with 76 champs 39 skins for hearthstone beta US

Gold 3 account 76 champs

IMPORTANT
Only trading to people with rep if you have no rep I WILL NOT GO FIRST AT ALL/

Side note
The reason i have 1 Negative is because some guy scammed me and it took 3 weeks to recover the account and once i did he unblocked me from skype and started making excuses and i wasn't having it so i blocked him have the proof if needed

Champs
76 Champs 6 Rune pages and almost every rune.

40 Skins

Gragas ESQ
Jaximus
Foxfire Ahri
Midnight ahri
Amethys ashe
Woad ashe
Soul reaver draven
Gladiator Draven
Death blossom elise
Pulsefire ezreal - Ultimate
TPA ezreal
Steel legion garen
Mafia Graves
Reaper hecarim
Frost queen janna
Warring kingdom J4
Full Metal Jayce
Pre void Kassadin
Mecha Kha'zix -Legendary
Lion Dance Kog'maw - Legendary
Aolyte lee sin
Bloodstone lissandra
Abyssal nautlus
Full Metal Rammus
Dark crystal Ryze
Justicar Syndra
Rocket Girl Tristana
Demon BLade tryndamere - Legendary
Jack of Hearts twisted fate
Medieval Twitch - Super Rare !
Gangster Twitch
Vandal Twitch
Primal Udyr
Blight crystal Varus
Arclight Varus
Dragon Slayer Vayne
Grey Warick
Shockblade Zed
Wildfire Zyra
Dragondance Corki

Looking for
I am only trading for a hearthstone US BETA KEYOR 90 USD PAYPAL GIFTED can use middleman

Additional info

Contact me for more info on the account champs rune pages runes anything you need.

bump
Old 10/08/2013, 21:05   #2

bump

bump
Old 10/10/2013, 00:49   #3

Bump dropping price to 80 USD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] lvl 30 acc ALL CHAMPS for Hearthstone beta key
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a level 30 EUW Account with all champs, Ultimate Udyr skin, 7 legendary's and over 60 skins for a hearthstone beta key. Can Share my screen for proof for legitimacy.
[Trading] League Account mit fast allen Champs für Hearthstone Beta Key
09/08/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, besitze einen League Account (selber erstellt, Reg. Mail vorhanden), der bis auf 7 champ alle Champs besitzt und außerdem gut 30 Skins hat (einige Legendary, special Skins wie Halloween Maokai, TPA EZrael, Olaf Legendary, etc.) Gebe alle Informationen für Recovery raus. Bei Interesse => PM hier.
[Selling] diamond3 lol euw account all champs 9000+ip and aload of skins played since beta
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm selling my diamond3 lol euw account as I need money to buy a car Its diamond 3 got aloud of skins got every champ , around 9000 ip on it played since beta, got plat boarder from last season. looking for around 400 euros but price negotiable if any questions or would like photos or anything post here or contact me on Skype a906378 is my Skype name
NA Beta Tester Account | Almost all Champs | Very Rare Skins
10/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Heya folks. I'm here to sell my NA League of Legends account. It is the same one I was trying to sale here previously (you can look up threads by me) though it has since advanced. I was unable to sell it then and became impatient, so I gave up and later went back to playing after my friends coaxed me to return. Now I want to get rid of it for good because the damned community is driving me to smoke and drink and I'm also a little pressed for gaming cash (Airforce doesn't give much in...
Gold rated NA account, tons of champs + beta skins
10/15/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
If you want to avoid ELO hell, the account is currently high 1600's. I have a gold season 1 banner. I own all but 6 champions(including all the new champs up to this date). I own every top ELO champion that has been seen in tournament play. I have rare beta test skins as well. I have well over 20+ skins. Off the top of my head... Every Anivia Skin Prof. Ryze BROLAF OLAF Grungy nunu