Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW lvl 11 account with King Rammus skin

Discussion on EUW lvl 11 account with King Rammus skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW lvl 11 account with King Rammus skin

I have an account on EUW that I havn't really played on since I hit lvl 11 back in the closed beta. I recently discovered that I own the King Rammus skin on the account and I have a pretty good idea about how much it is worth. After all it is only about 250,000 accounts that have it (and a lot of these accounts are inactive).

I also own Judgement Kayle on this account.

Please PM me with offers!

Tags
euw, king rammus, league acc sale, league account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lvl 10 Account with King Rammus Skin
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe Lvl 10 EuWest Account mit Königs Rammus skin.
[Buying] LoL account with King Rammus skin
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Let's talk business shall we? Give me a price. I don't care about anything else on the account, I'm basically looking for the cheapest account I can get with King Rammus on it. Give me the details of the email status and a price, and we'll talk Still looking
[Selling] Lvl 10 Account with King Rammus Skin
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EuW Account lvl 10 with king rammus ! 10€ Psc Account comes with original email
WTB NA account with King Rammus skin
09/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title reads I'm very interested buying a king rammus skin account from someone through paypal. Add me on skype, wonderwafflez11 and we can negotiate a price! I don't care what lvl the account is as long as it has the skin.
WTB> LoL account WITH king rammus skin
11/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'll pay €20,- by paypal gifting. If you want to discuss the price, feel free to add me on msn; [email protected]. If you are a trustworthy member of this (or any account selling site) I will go first. Thanks.