Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LoL-Account 80 Champs 20 skins. Silver

Discussion on Selling LoL-Account 80 Champs 20 skins. Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling LoL-Account 80 Champs 20 skins. Silver

Selling Silver lvl 30 account with 80 champs and 20 skins

Old 10/05/2013, 18:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Region/screenshots would be helpful.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling league of legends pbe account all champs lots of skins silver 2
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my PBE (Public Beta Environment) account for E*Gold. This account has every champion unlocked, as well as skins for about half of them. Riot Games gives the account 10,000 IP and 4,000 RP each week on Sundays. These accounts are rare because signups are limited to a very short timeframe. THESE ACCOUNTS CAN NO LONGER BE MADE. Add me on skypa for more information-rihis1233 epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: A picture is...
[Selling] [EUNE] Selling Account Silver III 65 Champs 2 skins 10 Euro.
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling EUNE Account Silver III with original e-mail. 65 Champions 3 full runepages : Off Tank AD Carry AP Carry 2.3k IP At the moment. Server is EUNE I can share you screen and show champions. Account got only 2 skins and they're the free ones.
Selling EUW Account Silver III (many champs skins) CHEAP!
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello selling my smurf acc- lol euw silver league III division 56 point 941 ip 32rp Silver border season 2 2rune page (ad ap) 69champs - 14skins Akali Alistar Amumu
Selling my LoL Account Silver IV Lot of Skins & Champs EU-W
03/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, Nowadays I'm in rush because of my job and girlfriend so I don't really give attention to play online games not even LoL however I was in love with it. so I decided to make some profit out of that 1,5 year and hundreds euros... what I've spent in to LoL. The account has 269 RP and 2739 IP. 5 Rune pages fully filled in (ADC; Jungle; Top MS; Ryze MS; and Caster runes) 95 Champions, and over 80 Skins some Legacy and Limited ones too.. wont list them but can show 'em via skype...
Selling NA Account 1423 Silver lots of skins and champs
03/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to possibly sell my account, not really sure what it’s worth so ill just put it up here and you can make offers. I have lots of champions and skins and ill start by listing my stats. Current ELO 1423 Solo Q Top rating 1515 I am silver boxed. Solo Q stats are 258-250 W/L 3331/3131/3896 K/D/A = 5.9 / 5.6 / 6.8 Nothing special I know but im going to tell you it, im thinking whoever is interested in this account will want the champs and skins more than anything. Normal Games...