Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Regions Elo boosting service (Currently doing vouches)

Discussion on All Regions Elo boosting service (Currently doing vouches) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Regions Elo boosting service (Currently doing vouches)

Hello, i have just come into a bunch of spare time, so thought i would try make some extra cash Elo boosting.

As i am new to this site, i will be doing free vouch games tonight, please PM to request them.

I am a Challenger on Oceania, and Diamond l on NA.

All prices can be negotiated.

Division Boosting:

Bronze V ---> Silver V $50USD

Silver V ---> Gold V $100

Gold V ----> Platinum V $150

Plat V+ Negotiable .

Please request a trade with me if you are buying! And leave me a PM or post with contact details, skype etc.

Old 10/05/2013, 11:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can you do 3 vouch games on na plat 5 acc? joeallenlfc

my skype is joeallenlfc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] + [OCE] Elo boosting service (Currently doing vouches)
10/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i have just come into a bunch of spare time, so thought i would try make some extra cash Elo boosting. As i am new to this site, i will be doing free vouch games tonight, please PM to request them. I am a Challenger on Oceania, and Diamond l on NA. All prices can be negotiated. Division Boosting:
ELO boosting service up to D1 on EUW/EUNE, looking for vouches
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Information I currently have time for vouch games. I’m a very experienced soloq player on EUW. I have been in the top 100 multiple times in S2 and in the preseason of S3, and I am currently sitting in D1 with two accounts. I have done some boosts before, though this is the first time that I am publically offering my services. I am capable of boosting any account to diamond division 1, on EUW or EUNE. These are the prices for the boosts Bronze V > Bronze IV = 10 EUR Bronze IV >...
LimitedS's Boosting Service (need vouches) Fast&Cheap
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
Hello, The Prices : Bronze - Euro Per Division : 5 € V to III ,10 € III to I Total (with promotion) : 40€(55€) Silver -
[Selling] Cheap Division Boosting service, Free vouches :)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Fast and cheap DIVISION BOOSTING Hello. We are two experienced players offering you our Division boosting service. We have Diamond and Platinum ratings on Europe servers. We can offer you both Division boosting or a number of wins you need. We have experience in account boosting and will complete the job in a shortest period possible. We can play some vouch games before you make the order. Prices: Bronze 5-3 10€ per Division Bronze 3-1 12€ per Division Bronze to Silver series 10€ ...
[Selling] Elo Boosting Service (Na Server)<---- Vouches Available
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Introduction I am a Platinum Division 4 (~2000 elo) player on the NA and Euw LoL servers. I'm in the top few thousands of NA players, which I consider pretty impressive in a pool of millions. My ELO service is fast, easy, affordable and interactive. Currently, I only provide ELO boosting. NA servers only. If you choose my boosting service, I reserve one week to finish the boost (although most boosts will finish within a few days). If you are not satisfied or if I cannot complete a...