Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting Banwave

Discussion on Elo Boosting Banwave within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 759
The Black Market: 260/0/0
Elo Boosting Banwave

There seems to be a banwave going around NA for elo boosting. If you recently purchased a boost from companies not offering VPN software you were probably affected.

Just a safety warning to be careful with your accounts as Season 3 is coming to a close!

Source:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2013, 00:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 166/0/0
Bump. Question for the poster tho. Is your appear offline bugging out a bit? I enter the customer's info and press to go offline, it says the account is offline, and then just starts spamming that the account is offline and the status in the LoL client keeps changing from "Online" to "Offline" every second.
Old 10/04/2013, 01:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGG1 View Post
Bump. Question for the poster tho. Is your appear offline bugging out a bit? I enter the customer's info and press to go offline, it says the account is offline, and then just starts spamming that the account is offline and the status in the LoL client keeps changing from "Online" to "Offline" every second.
Appear Offline might be bugging out. It usually does so after a patch until the developers update.
Old 10/04/2013, 01:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 107/2/0
If they ban customers basically everyone who bought from any big website could get a ban, since i know many boosters working for the main sites and none of them uses any VPN, even though this sites say they use them...

EU boosters also banned btw...
Old 10/04/2013, 05:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
If they ban customers basically everyone who bought from any big website could get a ban, since i know many boosters working for the main sites and none of them uses any VPN, even though this sites say they use them...

EU boosters also banned btw...
Yeah just issuing a warning. I heard a few horror stories but didn't believe them until I checked the Riot forums earlier today and saw multiple threads opened about the topic.

I use a VPN, so it may be time that everyone start doing the same. Just don't want to see people get duped by Riot Games

Stay strong!
Old 10/04/2013, 06:07   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Agreed VPNs aren't even expensive.
Old 10/04/2013, 06:33   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi, which vpn would you guys recommend?
Old 10/04/2013, 06:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

thanks for the information
Old 10/04/2013, 07:04   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks for the info, i suggest hidemyass from personal expierence.
Old 10/04/2013, 07:54   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yea my friends indepentdant boosting thing he had going had all his main accounts banned today u guys have to be careful most companies have so many come and go boosters that there is no way they can know if their workers are using VPN..

Old 10/04/2013, 07:59   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

From the initial post the ones who got boosted seems to be banned.

The post in the Na forum said he was a S5 and duoQ a little with a almost gold friend.

He got the ban not the booster who may did go for the boost
Old 10/04/2013, 08:03   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Great info, truly appreciate from someone who actually purchases boosts.

Wondering about referrals, do they get ban a lot as well or just rewards taken if caught?
Old 10/04/2013, 08:06   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I did read something about that they want to renew the referral system once more because it still gets abused too much.

If the referrals are legit they wont ban you. If they are a mass group of bots, where the change from the custom games did aim to, they will remove the rewards and ban you.
Old 10/04/2013, 08:08   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 810
Thanks for the heads up, just purchased a VPN to be sure everyone is safe, I hope I won't have any problems for not having one before and having boosted a couple of accounts the past two weeks.

Shameless advertisement :P
Old 10/04/2013, 08:52   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Even with a VPN they can ban the "boosties" or what ever they call it.

Only the booster is rly safe not to get banned on his main.

I was pretty scared as i did see Elphant could even see your ping with you did connect.
Even if you use VPN or have a dynamic IP the Ping wont change.

So you now have idk 15 accounts with the same VPN, the same Ping, sky rocket MMR and maybe with the same champs.

They still could track most bigger boosts if they put a little effort in it.

Edit

On a side note im pretty sure Bisuone did post the last topic too and we discussed it no elo booster had a complain from the customers, and they did start that with a ban wave too back then.