Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

/WTT Silver V EUW account With 69 champs and nice skins rare/ultimate/legendary

Discussion on /WTT Silver V EUW account With 69 champs and nice skins rare/ultimate/legendary within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
/WTT Silver V EUW account With 69 champs and nice skins rare/ultimate/legendary

i am looking for good gold account on euw with email or 70 € paypal. i will get 5 k rp on this account in 1-3 days and its silver V. the account got 3 runepaged and ad/ap/cd/movespeed/and jungle runes.u will get regmail and all infos u need.
only with middleman or very trusted member. contact me skype codesellerepvp
champs

skins
Old 10/03/2013, 22:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 10/04/2013, 16:35   #3

to low sorry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 4 account, Rare Skins, Champs
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, im looking to sell my Silver 4 smurf account, Champions & Skins: Akali - Stinger Akali,Rare Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank - Riot Blitzcrank Caitlyn - Police officer caitlyn Cho Gath Darius
[Selling] Lvl 30 Silver LoL Account with many Champs,Skins,Runes and IP (Rare Skins Inside!)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Guys, Selling my lvl 30 Silver Div 1 Account. It Has: -9944 IP -394 RP - 81/115 Champs - Skins: Steel Legion Lux,Nemesis Jax,Silverfang Akali,Renegade Talon, Dragonslayer Vayne,Arctic Warfare Caitlyn,Frostfire Annie, Urfrider Corki, UFO Corki, Silver Kayle,Bandit Sivir,Frosted Ezreal,Stinger Akali,Sherwood Forest Ashe,Boom Boom Blitzcrank,Spooky Gangplank,ROyal Shaco,Jack of Hearts TF,Waterloo Miss Fortune,Freljord Ashe,Sonoran Kog Maw,Crimson Akali, Unchained Alistar,Red Riding...
[Selling] EUW Account Gold IV | 39 Skins some Legendary some Rare | 99 Champs
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm selling you my Smurf Account It's a Gold IV Account with nearly every champ ....I have a screenshot of the one which I do not own!!! All Informations are on the Screenshots and if you want to see more just pm me with a good offer ;) and I'll show you the Account via Teamviewer. I also have the Originial E-Mail!!! Now some Screens: Cover:
[Selling] Na account 2 legendary,silver 1,88 champs,30+ skins
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-Payment by paypal -1,3k RP -ad/ap runes -silver 1 atm -88 champs -2 legendary's Lion Dance Kog'Maw and Blood Lord Vladimir -30+ skins
NICE LEAGUF OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT; 180 SKINS, MUCH LEGENDARY/RARE ( KITTY KAT, 1400 ELO)
05/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, Screens mache ich nur bei den leuten, die wirklich Interessiert sind. Unter anderem ist auch die Kitty Kat Katarina dabei etc. ;)