Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to ELO Boost or Coach for the next big boosting site?

Discussion on Want to ELO Boost or Coach for the next big boosting site? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to ELO Boost or Coach for the next big boosting site?

Want to ELO Boost or Coach for the next big boosting site? We are offering an early application period for our upcoming boosting site, . We have the fastest payouts (weekly) and best rates in the industry.

Apply today either as an ELO booster or coach to get an early in on the best rates in the industry.

This site will be the largest platform and provide a faster and more efficient business model than any other boosting/coaching site. It focuses on new products and innovative selling points rather than simple black market boosting services.

Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to reply to this thread or contact directly through
Old 10/03/2013, 00:42   #2

Bump! Let me know if you guys have any questions. We have the best payout rates available. Negotiable if you are interested in being a senior booster as well
Old 10/03/2013, 01:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've a question:
Im Diamond I Player, but how can we tell you our summoner name without know who really are you? We have no guarantees. How can we trust?
Old 10/03/2013, 03:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yup same question as guy above, seems pretty good otherwise
Old 10/03/2013, 03:26   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hes prob phreak

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO BOOST/COACH BY A CHALLENGER PLAYER! CHEAP # BEST PRICE - FASTEST SERVICE!
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
Hello guys, I've decided to start my elo boost service, I'm a challenger player at soloQ and also at ranked 3s. I've been playing since the beta of League of Legends so I know pretty much everything about the game. I'm offering a elo boost service, at the BEST price, with the fastest time frame and done by someone who is actually good at the game, a challenger soloQ player. This is indeed the best service at the best price, if you are not satisfied I guarantee a full refund! Here's a SS...
[ELO BOOST/COACH] BY A DIAM I player! CHEAPEST # FASTEST SERVICE!
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello guys, I've decided to start my elo boost service, I'm a Diamond I player at soloQ and also at ranked 5s and 3s. I've been playing since the beta of League of Legends so I know pretty much everything about the game. I'm offering a elo boost service, at the cheap price and fast time. I am new on this forum but I worked on LoL academy. I hope u will enjoy my work and recommend after its done. My prices are: In bronze - 10€ per division
[WTB] Duo Queue elo boost coach NA
10/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I play support, jungle, and a bit of ADC. I want to get gold rated before the end of the season. I have RP on my account and I don't really feel comfortable giving my account info, but also I want to get better. I want some duo queue coaching with the goal of getting gold. Can pay for amount of elo gained, or on a per-game basis.
Daloze | Coach, Boost your account| Get better!
07/11/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Done.
[NA] ELO BOOSTING + COACH
04/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, my name is Mike. I live in LA and currently graduated from university My highest elo: 1919 s1 & 2022 s2 What I'm selling: ELO boost service up to 1800 but willing to try for higher if you have the patience. I also sell coaching service to people less skilled than myself. Prices for Elo Boosting: 0~1500= $30/100elo 1500~1600= $35/100elo 1600+* = $40/100elo