Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 5 to Plat 5(Please read!!!) NA

Discussion on Gold 5 to Plat 5(Please read!!!) NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/30/2013, 23:15   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
Likely, I'm not saying it's impossible but it's really rare. I suggest you save more money up (if you can't afford it currently) and purchase from a reputated service. Purchasing a 'cheap' boost is most likely only going to set you further back.

You saying like that, but don't you think that with high price are hard to start in this work? I'm boosting for low price, cuz i'm untrusted, but doing it cheap and fast, ppl are like it.
Old 09/30/2013, 23:26   #17

Quote:
Likely, I'm not saying it's impossible but it's really rare. I suggest you save more money up (if you can't afford it currently) and purchase from a reputated service. Purchasing a 'cheap' boost is most likely only going to set you further back.

Fair enough once I get my refund for my first booster, ill add more money to the account and make a decision there. Thanks alot
Old 09/30/2013, 23:28   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopoll99 View Post
You saying like that, but don't you think that with high price are hard to start in this work? I'm boosting for low price, cuz i'm untrusted, but doing it cheap and fast, ppl are like it.
I understand that, that's why I'm saying they are a few exceptions, but I've out from experience had these things in mind, and I've been boosting for a while, came accross a ton of people. I'm sorry if I put you in a bad spotlight, but that's just how things are. Add me on skype, please, I'd love to confirm your legitimacy & possible spot @ my booster team.
Old 09/30/2013, 23:36   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopoll99 View Post

If he is legit that would be ideal. Again ask for vouch games? Hope for the best? How to handle things like this. First time on this type of stuff.
Old 09/30/2013, 23:41   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJaytre View Post
If he is legit that would be ideal. Again ask for vouch games? Hope for the best? How to handle things like this. First time on this type of stuff.
Add me on skype, I'll be on tomorrow. Also how are you paying?
Old 09/30/2013, 23:42   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 132/2/0
We can do it for 125€ one of the cheapest trusted services here on epvp. Let me know if interested.
Old 09/30/2013, 23:50   #22

Cash moneyyy, souls??? Or traditional paypal. On cell phone cant add.
Old 10/01/2013, 15:46   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im Dia 1.
129€

Old 10/01/2013, 16:24   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Lmao this guy

Quote:
I just cannot resist replying to your bullshit, you run around these threads promoting yourself by dissing others, but when someone does it to you you start whining, reporting and pming mods to get it taken care of.

Just because you don't do the boost yourself, so you overprice the boosts in order to get some profit doesn't mean that anyone who does it cheaper than you is a scammer.

I've talked to your boosters, and compared their prices to the prices in your threads, so i know what im talking about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2013, 16:28   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by madog93 View Post
I just cannot resist replying to your bullshit, you run around these threads promoting yourself by dissing others, but when someone does it to you you start whining, reporting and pming mods to get it taken care of.

Just because you don't do the boost yourself, so you overprice the boosts in order to get some profit doesn't mean that anyone who does it cheaper than you is a scammer.

I've talked to your boosters, and compared their prices to the prices in your threads, so i know what im talking about.
I'm not promoting myself, I'm simply stating the most likely situation of what could happen, advicing him isn't promoting myself.

I still do boosts myself, and I don't believe you have any contact to my boosters, I doubt you even know how many I have & I don't PM mods/admins, they're doing their job when people like you are whining and posting differnet things that aren't even correct. Cheers
Old 10/01/2013, 16:36   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Heheheihiihhi

Quote:
I'm not promoting myself, I'm simply stating the most likely situation of what could happen, advicing him isn't promoting myself.

I still do boosts myself, and I don't believe you have any contact to my boosters, I doubt you even know how many I have & I don't PM mods/admins, they're doing their job when people like you are whining and posting differnet things that aren't even correct. Cheers
OP asked for an offer - offer usually stands for a Price that the job would be done for - in addition to giving him your offer you just had to put your personal opinion regarding other boosters and their legitness and their prices even tho nobody asked you for it.
"I'm not promoting yourself" - ofc not. You're just dissing others people calling them possible scammers.
Very subtle "You should be very careful who you buy from, buy from people with high tbm rather than those with low"
Translation: "I have more TBM than you, i should get the job not you, you're obviously scamming since your price is lower than mine, im godx i set the standards".

Oh and i bet the part of the jobs that you do (Bronze / Silver boosts) must be hard for you, see im not flaming you directly im just subtly speculating like you do most of the time trying to come off as smartass :3.
Old 10/09/2013, 22:01   #27

His information help me in making a decision for choosing boosting, I found the info provided to be helpful.