Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boost, upto diamond 1 Eu west

Discussion on Elo boost, upto diamond 1 Eu west within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boost, upto diamond 1 Eu west

Hello hello,
My english is not that good so I will do my best i hope it will be okay .

My name is scott im diamond 1 im really new to boosting iv done it already for my friend but i figured out im really good at this so why not do it for some extra money ?
Well there it is i can boost you guys upto diamond 1 I accept all league, iv already 3 account on diamond 1 and iv help a lot of my friend getting diamond so i cant clearly boost bronze / silver / gold / platinum / diamond .
My price are around for example :
bronze 5 to silver 1 > 80 euro
silver 1 to gold 1 > 100 euro
plat 5 to diamond 5 > 150 euro
diamond 5 to diamond 1 > 300 euro
paypal
all my price are depending on your mmr and other things so it can be changed a little

One more time really sry for my bad presentation my english is not that good I hope one of you guys here can upgrade my presentation a post it here to do a better one or something. I know its asking a lot but i need it
Well to contact me iv just recently created a skype so add labiscotte77 for more info thx and see you soon
Old 09/30/2013, 18:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added
Old 10/01/2013, 15:36   #3

up for some vouch to be trusted or to boost pm me or anithing my price are not good we can discuss it in private thx see you soon
Old 10/02/2013, 09:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After we played some games together, I have to say that this guy is really friendly and able to carry games even his mates are really bad.

I recommand his service!
Old 10/02/2013, 17:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really good player and legit. I vouch for him !
Old 10/02/2013, 19:49   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 132/2/0
Wouldn't recommend buying from him. Tried him out as a booster for my service, He raged on our teammates, spamming REPORT KARMA. Didn't play well and got caught in melee range of viktor as twitch in teamfights. This was a low plat level game and he was unable to carry and was very toxic throughout and after the game.