Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD <-> TOP ACCOUNT <-> PSC/M.bookers/Skrill<-> Cheap

Discussion on GOLD <-> TOP ACCOUNT <-> PSC/M.bookers/Skrill<-> Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD <-> TOP ACCOUNT <-> PSC/M.bookers/Skrill<-> Cheap

I've got an account i would like to sell, since the proposal of accountwarehouse for it was ridiculous. I think the account is pretty good and i'm selling it because first of all i've a platinum account which is now my main since i cant get out of gold, and im a bit tired of lol , so im in wow again

The stats of the account :
GOLD V SOLO RANKED
98 skins - Including both ultimate skins, almost all legendary, championship riven and much more.
Full rune pages , with full runes
Full champions
6K IP'S - 4K RP'S (enough to transfer to anoter paid region)

My skype is hbarbosa94

Feel free to add with purposals

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]theWarZ Legendary Account [S] Psc / Skrill / E*gold
12/22/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Moinsen, biete hier meinen Legendary Account an, da das spiel nicht so richtig funzen will bei mir. Suchen tue ich Psc / Skrill oder E*gold. Tut einfach mal bieten ab 20€.
SELLING HABBO ACCOUNT - Via (Money bookers/E*Gold)
01/25/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Its me again, I am selling a habbo account. This account is HC member and VIP. Also has lots of items in the bag, And medium amount of coins stock. If you want to see for few details, Go search "steamer123" @ habbo.com PM me if you are interested. Thank you. SUGGESTED PRICE FOR ACCOUNT IS:
SELLING TALES OF PIRATES ACCOUNT (money bookers/ E*gold)
01/25/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there guys, I am selling my TOP or tales of pirates account. SHORT DESCRIPTION/INFO ABOUT THE ACCOUNT: MAIN CHARACTER: Character: Lance Class: Crusader Level: 61 Items: For lvl 55 Enigma swords and lvl 55 unsealed armor. Pets: None