Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Championship Riven skin code

Discussion on Buying Championship Riven skin code within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Cool Buying Championship Riven and K-9 Nasus codes

Title says it all.

I am buying the Championship Riven skin and trying to buy K-9 Nasus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [S] Championship Riven EUW Skin Code
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Deutsch Ich suche einen EUW Championship Riven Skin Code. Bezahle per PSC und nur mit MM. English I am searching for the Championship Riven Skin Code for the EUW-Server. I will pay with Paysafecard and will only trade with a Middleman
WTB-Championship riven skin code!
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i will buy with paypal, reply ur mail or send e mail to me pls. US server [email protected]
Buying Championship Riven, skin code.
12/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi there, Would be awesome to buy " Championship Riven " skin code by PayPal or 25 euros PSC. If you won't go 1st, please don't add me at skype. :cool: I want fast and smooth trade. :p Contacts- SKYPE: toonyic
Buying League of Legends - Championship Riven skin code. :)
12/22/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, Would be awesome to buy " Championship Riven " skin code by PayPal or 25 euros PSC. If you won't go 1st, please don't add me at skype. :cool: I want fast and smooth trade. :p Contacts- SKYPE: toonyic