Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x2 gold 1 5v5 teams 10euro psc each

Discussion on x2 gold 1 5v5 teams 10euro psc each within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking x2 gold 1 5v5 teams 10euro psc each

So.. me and my buddies went some 5v5 ranked teams these days so a friend of ours would get the platinum awards from s3. Sadly the 1st and the 2nd team we created and won the first 5 replacment matches went only gold 1..So basicly they are useless to us.If you are intrested pm me . I will add you in the team, you gonna give the me psc code and if it works ill give you the leadership :P simple..
Old 09/25/2013, 21:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me: "SG SupremeKurt" on EUW
Old 09/26/2013, 22:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4irstike View Post
If you are intrested pm me . I will add you in the team, you gonna give the me psc code and if it works ill give you the leadership :P simple..
I pmed you and you didnt react. Id really like to buy the team right now so i can get the rewards for season 3.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Collection Thread] Searching for dev/teams | Suche nach Entwickler/Teams
12/19/2023 - General Coding - 356 Replies
English: I have noticed a huge amount of threads concerning programming projects of any kind being created and thus want to update this very thread. Therefore, you should post such requests in this thread. If you want to be most successful at finding possible programming mates you should specify as many information as possible (e.g. programming language, requirements, skills, etc.)! You may only post if you actually search for someone to assist you. If you found someone, contact the...
[Selling] LoL EUW Gold 1 3v3 teams.
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Welcome to our 3v3 team shop In this topic you can buy any amount of 3v3 teams which current rank is GOLD 1 with 5wins and 0 losses. PRICES:if you send the money as gift(no charges, we get 100% of sent money) 12€. if you send the money as "goods and services" (12€ + 3,4% + 0,35€)12,86€(+0.86€ is calculated to get whole 12 €) .
[Selling] 1x 3v3 Gold III Teams
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! I want to sell a Gold III 3v3 Team. 10€ for this Team. At 8/18/2013 i can sell this Team. Maybe later i will sell some Plat Teams.
[B] Richtig nice FUT13 Teams! [S] Andere Teams/PSC
01/05/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
Abend. Verkaufe hiermit meine 5 FUT13 Teams für die XBOX360. Am liebsten verkaufe ich ganze Teams. :D Team 1 : Lucas,Eninho,Kelvin,Hernanes,Diego,Ramires,Kanu,Na ldo,Mariano,Felipe,Victor http://i45.tinypic.com/26064nq.png Team 2 : Agüero, IF Defoe, IF Taarabt, Nani, Ben Arfa, IF Fellaini, Clichy, IF Skrtel, Kaboul, Walker, Reina http://i50.tinypic.com/34jad87.png
[Verkaufe] 2x 10Euro Amazon + 10Euro PaysafeCard OFFLINE! [S] Suche e+Gold!
07/06/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 8 Replies
^This. Habe von allem Kaufbelege, kann gerne noch die PSC fotografieren. Amazongutscheine wurden legit im shop von myPSC erworben. Skype : AventuriN- Kein Treasure! Nur du oder ich first! MfG-