Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3vs3 Challenger Team Slots NA

Discussion on 3vs3 Challenger Team Slots NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3vs3 Challenger Team Slots NA

Hi my team and I currently have 3 teams in challenger right now. We are selling slots for $300 each! We will play the 10 games for you. - That means you'll get skins, a super duper unique challenger border, icon, trim, and a personalized invitation badge!

**We will make sure that the team does not drop below challenger. If you do not get the rewards for any reason, we will refund all your money back. It will be easy for us to maintain the teams because our main team is already in the top 5.

If you are interested, please add CallMeYuuri on skype.
Old 09/24/2013, 08:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
who can trust u when u registered before few days,and have 2posts...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat/Diamond Team/Slots & Challenger 3v3 Slots (NA)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Selling Teams Exclusively Now~ Platinum 5-1 Team: $60-100 Diamond 5 Team: $140 SKYPE~ : nikoclops
Challenger 3v3 Team WTS Tier Boosts/Challenger Slots/Diamond IV Team/Lessons
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Season 2 Diamond/Season 3 Challenger team (3v3's) looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. Rates Bronze Tier - $20/tier (+$15 Silver Promotion) Silver Tier - $30/tier (+$25 Gold Promotion) Gold Tier - $40/tier (+$35 Platinum Promotion) Platinum Tier - $50/tier (+$45 for Diamond Promotion) Diamond Tier - We'll talk.
[Selling] SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked. SLots and Team are on EUW only. We can sell slots : 1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)
[Selling] 3vs3 Platin, Diamond or Challenger Teams - we play for u and give u the team
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys if u are interested , send me pn. We talk about the price :D Greetings :D