Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CycleBoosting Back in Action!! Having a Season end Sale 10% OFF! Division Boosting

Discussion on CycleBoosting Back in Action!! Having a Season end Sale 10% OFF! Division Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/25/2013, 04:51   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added on skype
Old 09/25/2013, 05:03   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrla View Post
This guy is amazing. I needed 1 win to get to Gold V He is doing my last placement match for freeee
Finished .

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasDummy View Post
added on skype
Accepted!

Taking more orders!

Bump!! Taking More jobs!
Old 09/26/2013, 02:07   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

They're about 1/6 through my order but so far it's been amazing haha xD
Pretty flexible on prices and have proper etiquette too; nice, answers questions, and provide updates

They're really really good and I'm saying this as they're completely wiping the board especially with their lee sin jungle lol
Overally pretty good so far , and I'd recommend them to anyone

Will update as my order gets closer and closer to finish

Edit: games slowed down as the days progressed.... 1/3 of my order done though, paid for my 2/3 but still waiting for that to complete (hopefully soon!)

Talked to them again...they said if I bought aatrox (6.3k) they could carry me to silver 5 -> 3 in a day...played and lost 1 game and logged off
Service is definitely declining :/
Old 09/26/2013, 03:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruits123 View Post
They're about 1/6 through my order but so far it's been amazing haha xD
Pretty flexible on prices and have proper etiquette too; nice, answers questions, and provide updates

They're really really good and I'm saying this as they're completely wiping the board especially with their lee sin jungle lol
Overally pretty good so far , and I'd recommend them to anyone

Will update as my order gets closer and closer to finish
Thank you for your kind words!!
Taking more orders
Old 09/26/2013, 04:03   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

requesting PM
Old 09/26/2013, 21:20   #21

Bump! Taking more Orders!
Old 09/26/2013, 21:24   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
ah offline, oh well free bump
Old 09/27/2013, 07:59   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My experiences so far:

Nice guy to talk to. But the communication just dropped off. Answered all my questions quickly and easily, then doesn't reply for over 24 hours.

Logged on, played 2 games, lost them both, logged off and hasn't logged in again - Again, 24 hours.

Don't know if I just threw my money away or what, but I hope it works out. As it stands right now, I would caution everyone else.
Old 09/28/2013, 04:51   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shablo5 View Post
My experiences so far:

Nice guy to talk to. But the communication just dropped off. Answered all my questions quickly and easily, then doesn't reply for over 24 hours.

Logged on, played 2 games, lost them both, logged off and hasn't logged in again - Again, 24 hours.

Don't know if I just threw my money away or what, but I hope it works out. As it stands right now, I would caution everyone else.
Sorry, We re gonna do it tonight !
Sorry for waiting !!
Old 09/28/2013, 09:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shablo5 View Post
Here's my second update, and a harsh warning to stay away.

So here's the deal. Bought boosting Thursday, guy played 2 games, lost both my games, and didn't play again for another 40 hours. Then, another guy logs on the skype after 40 hours, says "Sorry guy broke his arm", starts playing, wins a few, loses a few, blah blah.

Then, the best part comes. He starts talking to my friends on the friends list. "I'm not the owner atm.." "account getting boosted" etc. Not only am I worried Riot would see this if they looked into it, but HE'S REPLYING TO MY FRIENDS LIST. Why the **** would any professional do this?

And what's his response on Skype? No apology? Just:

If you want a potential BAN, or someone telling everyone you're being boosted, choose these guys. If not, I suggest you look elsewhere. I'm stopping my boosting early, that's an extra $90 gone that they could have had if they knew what the hell they were doing.
and We 5 wons and 1 lost

One of us played ur account who is the new

It was our fault and u don't have to lie to us

and we didn't talk about boosting to your friends

and I said sorry to you before saying that

Ty for lying
Old 09/28/2013, 10:04   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So if you didn't tell them you weren't the owner, why would you say he's new? Did he mess up with something else? No, he messed up by telling them the guy on it wasn't the owner of the account.

Not only that, he had idle conversation with the person BEFORE saying it. "What's your lp gain?" "20-25 per win" "ooh that's a high MMR" "yes" etc. You don't talk to your customer's friends' list, that's just ******* awful.
Old 09/28/2013, 14:26   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hmm...service is definitely declining. They're playing less games and losing more. I talked to them last night and they said that they would play a lot more today.

I don't know what's going to happen; are they going to make an excuse and delay even longer or are they actually going to play like they said they would?

Today will be their one of their last chances, if not their last chance, to redeem themselves.

They were sooooo good (you can see from my post before) from Bronze 3 - Silver 5 though, I hope they can go back to that :s
Old 09/28/2013, 14:52   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
There was a problem with this service before I think
Old 09/28/2013, 19:20   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruits123 View Post
Hmm...service is definitely declining. They're playing less games and losing more. I talked to them last night and they said that they would play a lot more today.

I don't know what's going to happen; are they going to make an excuse and delay even longer or are they actually going to play like they said they would?

Today will be their one of their last chances, if not their last chance, to redeem themselves.

They were sooooo good (you can see from my post before) from Bronze 3 - Silver 5 though, I hope they can go back to that :s
Really? losing more? lol,

First you only paid 50 DOLLARS so far which gets you from bronze 3 to silver 5. And you are paying 25 dollars more from silver 5 to gold 5? I was willing to accept that, but now just no. I've done my deal for you. Yesterday night you were like Oh I understand and it's only 1:19 here and you are blabbering? You should've been thankful and maybe it could've got you to gold 5 with only 25 dollars. lol
Old 09/28/2013, 20:17   #30

I lost 3 out all the games I played so I don't know :S
and constant updates? I was texting you till midnight yesterday bud