Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LoL Account w/ tons of limited skins 8x champs 90 skins.

Discussion on WTS LoL Account w/ tons of limited skins 8x champs 90 skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS RARE LoL account 90 champs tons of limited skins very old

Account have 9 rune pages, rune pages are the %70 of the all runes in the store.

It also have limited runes such as holiday, harrowing and razer.

90 skins, 90 champions, diamond 5 atm, last season were gold and have the gold trim, gold icons, all of the harrowing icons excluding the most expensive one from last year, it has lots of things that never will cause you to get bored.

i want a nice price for it, it is atm on euwest. here is a ss about skins.

only paypal skype ozan.erol4

Limited skins are

judgement kayle

Haunting Nocturne
Lollipoppy
Candy Cane Miss Fortune
Definitely Not Blitzcrank
Frankentibbers Annie

All of Harrowing 2012 skins

All of Christmas 2011 skins

Pax jax
Riot singed
riot graves
pax sivir

championship riven
victorious janna

thanks
Old 09/30/2013, 21:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added
Old 10/01/2013, 16:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 174
Does it comes with original owner informations?
Old 10/01/2013, 16:27   #4

of course it comes with it. i will give the secret answers which is first champion bought first skin bought.
Old 10/08/2013, 13:37   #5

price is 150 euro ukash or paypal

up