Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Diamond 2 account on EUNE with 15 skins

Discussion on WTS Diamond 2 account on EUNE with 15 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Diamond 2 account on EUNE with 15 skins

Selling diamond 2 account one EUNE with 15 skins and oncoming rp from previous competitions(around 30$ worth rp).Add me one skype zadic.vlad1
Old 09/22/2013, 16:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added skype
Old 10/06/2013, 21:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond III Account with 22 skins and 82 champions.
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hy I want to sell my diamond 3 account on eune, with 22 skins 82 champions and 5 rune pages. Price : 50 euro Skype : Powerboy. (. in name too) Xfire : 2pacnorbipx
Selling EUNE Diamond I (25xx elo ) account with 45+ skins
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lvl 30 account,currently in Diamond 1 division. Has 99 champs (Screenshot by Lightshot) , and 46 skins, 2 of those are legendary and there are also few currently unavailable skins, like Riot K9 Nasus. 10 rune pages, lots of runes ( Marks : Screenshot by Lightshot, Seals : Screenshot by Lightshot , Glyphs : Screenshot by Lightshot, Quints : Screenshot by Lightshot ) NOTE : Account is on EUNE server and can easily be moved to EUW if buyer wishes so. Contact Skype :...
Selling Diamond Account on EUNE 100+ Skins
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys! I want to sell my EUNE Account on Diamonv V Elo. I will give you some Informations about my Account : The Account is at the moment at Diamond V Elo. It has over 100 Skins and nearly all Champs. 500+ RP still left and ~3500 IP. Rest is below : Skinlist: PAX Skins
Selling Diamond ELO Account on EUNE over 100 Skins and PAX Skins!
03/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey Guys! I want to sell my EUNE Account on Diamonv V Elo. I will give you some Informations about my Account : The Account is at the moment at Diamond V Elo. It has over 100 Skins and nearly all Champs. 500+ RP still left and ~3500 IP. Rest is below : She got the new Champ Quinn WITH Phoenix Quinn Skin too! Skinlist:
[WTS][EUNE] LOL Account LEVEL 30 |70+ champs| Legendary skins | Pax skins || DIAMOND
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Im Selling my LOL ACCOUNT here is some info about the account: Level 30 72+ champs (Includes Zed and Elise the newest champions!). 8000 IP 4582 RP Diamond Border! MANY MANY SKINS 3 RUNE PAGE - FULL TANK - Damage - Ability power