Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW/EUNE] Cheap Elo Boosting to Diamond V

Discussion on [EUW/EUNE] Cheap Elo Boosting to Diamond V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 810
Smile [EUW/EUNE] Cheap Elo Boosting to Diamond V

Payment method : Paypal/PSC

About Me

I'm 20 years old and from Belgium, been playing the game for about 4+ years now, with a lot of breaks.

I have a few different accounts, my main was around 2100-2200 elo during season 2, was diamond during the whole season 3 and I was pretty inactive during season 4 until a certain point, now i'm diamond on main but i'm just leaving it there, not having much fun playing it.

I can play pretty much every role, although my best champions are by far Nidalee & Twisted Fate, who are amazing when it comes to carrying games, especially at lower elo!

Account Requirements

Your account should have basic AP mid runes and Nidalee/Twisted Fate, that's all I need. Having a lot of available champions help of course, but I'll be playing Nidalee or Twisted Fate 90% of the time anyway.

Note : Those are my mains but i can play other stuff fine in lower elos.

Obviously I won't be saying anything to anybody in your friends list/in champ select/in-game, other than attempt to get my role & make calls ingame to win the game easier and faster.

I also do Duo-queue boosts, which are slightly more expensive than solo-queue, so feel free to add me if that's what you need!

Here are some of the ranked stats I have made with Twisted Fate on my different accounts/a few of my friends accounts who I've boosted.

These stats are from about 1-2 years ago~, although I've been playing lots of Twisted Fate recently aswell and I easily keep a steady 80% win ratio usually.

Here is the match history from the account of one of my customers, as you can see Nidalee works great!

Some more Nidalee stats, quite the winstreak.

More stats!

Some completed boosts and vouches.

Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixerPower View Post
Good player, very good playerStats:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickes View Post
I was playing with him (DuoQ) and well, as he already said in his topic, he's really good with Twisted Fate
I really would recommend his service!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boylsie View Post
Very good TF player, duoq'd with him for a few games and dominated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boblun View Post
SVH, very skilled and friendly booster. He boosted me as well, would pay him any other time, since his prices are good compared to some others. Thx SVH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoXxeZ™ View Post
He has played a game for me, but not with TF (because i fail hard ) , i dont had this champ.

So he has played with Amumu, i have to say he is a really good player! he end the game with 16/4/15 (he carried since begin).

I have given him my account information and was not disappointed!

It is worthwhile here to buy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by мσηѕтєя View Post
A real nice guy he boosted me from silver 3 to gold 5 in 3 days! He was friendly all the time and Carried hard nearly every single game. He even did a pentakill. He is a friendly guy and a good booster i would just recommend him !
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinesoccer View Post
ordered a boost today lets see

Edit.: He ended the boost in a record time O.o THIS GUY IS 100% TRUSTED!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohanas View Post
Great booster! I would definitely recommend him. He was playing with a lot of lag because he was on NA servers, but still managed to carry each game well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixor View Post
This guy is amazing ! thats the best Booster ive ever seen ! Cheap FAST and AWESOME PLAY
i will definitely make advertising. Big thanks dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoenixD View Post
Thx for boosting me ! He boostet me from Bronze 1 to Silver 3 in ONE day ! Incredible!

Very nice ! Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krim0407 View Post
Bronze II to Silver V really fast. Very nice player, and carried almost every game, apart from the uncarriable ones. (You know, trolls...). Tyvm!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukshred View Post
Currently boosting duo with him and we have won everygame so far, doing a great job!

edit : Boosted me from b3 to silver 5 without single loss, even carried the team when we had trolls. Really nice guy and a great nid player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLusitanoxX View Post

good guy skilled
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobles View Post
Very good booster and friendly, recomended ++++
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChawnX View Post
Nice and very friendly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ßioc. View Post

Hes very nice with Twisted Fate and made a free game for me
Very nice and fast
+1 very skillfulled player^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmienxx View Post

very skilled and a beast with nid ! he got a quadra (thx for that <3 )
++recomended
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone8 View Post
great booster, very friendly, carried easy i recommend this booster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobify View Post
Did a vouch game in gold elo. As you can see the game was over within ~30 minutes of the game.

here's the screenshot:

Very friendly and highly recommended booster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsanistern View Post
Bought again a boost!
Now I'm finally Diamond
This guy is great! Kind and reliable!
Totally recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0l0sw4g View Post
We played a few duoqueue games and managed to get from G2 -> P2 in two short sessions.
It was super fun, the price was waaaay lower than the price of his competitors.
I really, really recommend him.
Btw. - his Nidalee is really, really, really, really (...) scary. I am seriously impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixu View Post
Did a Duo-Queue boost from Silver to Gold. Really nice guy and is carrying really hard. Would recommend for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancyTheKing View Post
I just wanted to thank this amazing booster. Although he boosted me a few months ago, I forgot to write a comment. He's incredibly skilled and fast, carried every single game very easily and got me from SV to GV in 3 days, but only because I had a very poor MMR, or I'm sure he'd have been even faster.
Spectating him has been a very useful learning experience for me (I understood that climbing is possible only with skill and elo hell doesnt really exist) and I need to thank him if I'm a Platinum player, now.
100% Trusted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komatose View Post
very friendly, cool cat.
great player!
def. recommend
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegardSU View Post
Professional and good service Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickGonzaga View Post
duoing with him from plat 5 to plat 3 he is carrying easily.
honest and friendly guy.

ty again for discount ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoHam19 View Post
Great booster, played a game for me.
Would recommend!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xConverse™ View Post
Great booster, i bought the boost yesterday evening and he finished the job in the night.

Big recommendation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead77 View Post
Greet booster, carry hard, and do it fast Friendly
Recommendation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydin2700 View Post
Number 1 player. Played a lot of Games for me Win all, realy trusted guy and good player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiNami View Post
Purchased a P1>D5 boost, will update on results!

Edit: so we stomped pretty hard and won 8 in a row
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupuchacha View Post
Well I just had my boost done, 16 winning streak, flawless mechanics and polite O_O Just don't waste your time guys on other booster, he's gotta be your first choice! P3-D5 in 2 and a half days! Legit legit legit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon171994 View Post
So I duo'd with him from plat 1 to dia 5. Very fun, professional and very skilled. Highly recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibo88k View Post
Just got my boost done. Really customer friendly service, always open for any questions I got. Just can highly recommend him. Prices also really good compared to other services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pole96 View Post
Are you still active? I've added you on skype

He is doing a 'quick' Bronze II - Silver V boost for me now. Will update when it's finished.

Very kind and polite so far

Edit: Even though he mentioned that he actually stopped, he was so kind to help me. So he played 3 games and won all of them, 2 carrying hard, the third one was pretty chaotic and he lagged, and yet he managed to win it. Very nice TF player!

Edit2: Did my whole boosting (B2-S5) on one evening. Fast, very good TF player and very symphatic. +1 for this guy!
You can also check my profile and see the feedback I got on each trades

Prices

All prices are negotiable at this moment, but I'm really cheap, just add me on Skype ( Sm4shval ) and we'll discuss it.

I'm accepting Paypal and now PSC aswell.

Other Info

You can always make another account and spectate me while I am boosting your account and I can keep you up to date on Skype while I am playing or in between games, I think I am rather a friendly person too and I can give some free tips if requested.

I'm very active so I can usually get the job done really quick, but it varies on the day and how much LP you gain, I've done up to 3 divisions in one day of really hardcore boosting with good LP gain.

If you have any questions, don't hesistate to add me on Skype!

Personal Thread Updates

22/09/13 - So far so good, did a couple of free games & duos and currently boosting for мσηѕтєя! Thanks guys
25/09/13 - Just finished with мσηѕтєя's boost! now available for another one + edited main thead a little
26/09/13 - Starting to boost another account from Silver V to Gold V, so i'll be busy with it but feel free to add on skype for the future if interested!
28/09/13 - Added screenshots while boosting.
28/09/13 - Finished onlinesoccer's boost, managed to do 4 and a half divisions in 2 days of hardcore boosting, nidalee's just great , hope he is satisfied with my service, so I'm now available again!
30/09/13 - Finished another boost for Trixor! feel free to add me.
03/10/13 - Finished another boost from Silver II to Gold V, now boosting somebody from Bronze 2 to Silver V, all going well
04/10/13 - Finished boosting the last person so now I'm available again
06/10/13 - Now doing a boost for ThoenixD & also duo queue boost for somebody else
07/10/13 - Finished ThoenixD's boost, still doing the duo but I'm available for a solo boost so gogo and add me! & updated the thread a little
09/10/13 - Just finished a boost. I'll be away from friday to monday, so have a good weekend!
14/10/13 - Back home now and I just finished a duo queue boost, now I'm doing a solo boost from bronze 4 to gold V.
20/10/13 - Have been doing the same job from bronze 4, but it's extended to platinum 5, so i'll be doing that, will be done by tomorrow or the day after!
23/10/13 - Been done with the b4-p5 boost for couple days, just finished another 2 division boost and now I'm boosting from silver 5 to gold 5, no need to bump
26/10/13 - Available again!
30/10/13 - Closing my boosting service for now due to lack of motivation + problems with paypal
28/04/14 - Opening my boosting service again as it seems I have lots of free time again!
30/04/14 - Currently doing some boosts but i'm available for more aswell, so go ahead and add me!
01/05/14 - Just finished g3-p5 boost!
02/05/14 - I'm done with the last boost ( p3-p1 ) available for more! add me on skype
04/05/14 - Currently have a large boost that will take a while I may have a slot opened int the upcomming days, so feel free to add me anyway if you need to know something etc..!
06/05/14 - Available for more boosts, last large boost ended up going super fast cause of high MMR
09/05/14 - Have a 6 division duo queue boost to do but I still have slots for two solo boosts so add me please!
12/05/14 - Still available for solo queue's boosts on EUW and EUNE! Everything is going well.
13/05/14 - Updated the available boosts at the top - need customers last boost to diamond V went great! let's go
16/05/14 - Finished some other boosts, i'm free from solo/duo on EUW!
22/05/14 - Been doing a really long boost for a recurring customer, but my partner is free starting tomorrow so feel free to add me to discuss.
29/05/14 - Completed a few more boosts - available for more!
05/06/14 - Still going! everything going fine, had less customers lately but that's fine
16/06/14 - Currently still available for orders! Did a few free games for people & finish some other boosts this week.
27/06/14 - Boosting slowly lately, not many orders and all but i'm available!
06/07/14 - Available at the moment for new order(s)
01/11/14 - Pretty much stopped boosting but i'm available for today and tomorrow if somebody needs something done for a cheap price.
06/04/14 - Playing LoL again since some time, figured i'd do a couple boosts, feel free to add me
15/06/15 - Well after a year, playing LoL a bit more again and need $$ so here i am.
09/09/15 - ^^^^^^

Thanks to everyone who has and will use my services.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/22/2013, 10:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Need trusted vouch from Diamond 1 player? PN me!
Old 09/22/2013, 12:35   #3

PM'd you wilini!
Old 09/22/2013, 12:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good player, very good player
Stats:

Old 09/22/2013, 12:41   #5

thanks MixerPower
Old 09/22/2013, 12:48   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

If you will accept a DuoQ vouch, I'll may take a use of your service!
Old 09/22/2013, 12:51   #7

I don't mind! add me on skype?
Old 09/22/2013, 13:22   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hes doing a elo boost from silver 3 to gold 5 for me.
Old 09/22/2013, 14:06   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I was playing with him (DuoQ) and well, as he already said in his topic, he's really good with Twisted Fate
I really would recommend his service!
Old 09/22/2013, 14:08   #10

thanks Lickes!

currently doing a boost to monster as he said ^^
Old 09/23/2013, 15:13   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very good TF player, duoq'd with him for a few games and dominated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2013, 12:41   #12

Just got done with the last elo-job so feel free to add me on skype

BTW, why won't my images show up?
Old 09/25/2013, 14:34   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

SVH, very skilled and friendly booster. He boosted me as well, would pay him any other time, since his prices are good compared to some others. Thx SVH.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2013, 13:28   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 299/0/0
He has played a game for me, but not with TF (because i fail hard ) , i dont had this champ.

So he has played with Amumu, i have to say he is a really good player! he end the game with 16/4/15 (he carried since begin).

I have given him my account information and was not disappointed!

It is worthwhile here to buy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2013, 14:17   #15

thanks a lot ZoXxeZ! - still available for a boost so don't hesitate to add me on skype for a chat
Thanks
1 User