Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Platin5 3vs3 Team very very cheap.

Discussion on Selling Platin5 3vs3 Team very very cheap. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Selling Platin5 3vs3 Team very very cheap.

Topic gives all the information you need.
Contact me on skype if you want to buy it.
As i said it will be very cheap

Old 09/24/2013, 14:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Ist noch zu haben

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3vs3 Team Shop [Trusted][Fast][Cheap]
12/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 82 Replies
ALL TEAMS EUW Season III Requirements IMPORTANT! RIOT changed the goals to get the rewards (04.09.2013). Now you need only 10 WINs to get the rewards. Just play some more games(and lose them) until your matchmakingrating is at bronze and then easily win 10 games Hello,
[Selling] PLATINUM III TEAM 3VS3 EUW - CHEAP AND SAFETY
08/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i sell a Platiunum III Team on Euw. PRICE: 20 EUR PAYSAFECARDI I invite u, u give me Paysafecard, i test if it works, and then u will get lead. BOOSTBOY21
Selling GOLD 3vs3 Team (CHEAP)
07/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys! Another team for sale: Selling an 3vs3 GOLD Team real cheap. If your interested write me a PM. Information: Entire team is for sale not slots. Payment: Accepting Paypal and Paysafe. If trusted player i go first if not you half first and half after.
Selling 3vs3 Platin Spots/Team-Lead Very cheap
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Everyone i am here to Sell 8 Possible Spots of a Platinum 5 3vs3 Ranked Team. Price Spot : 10€ (ONLY PSC) Price For Whole Team : 50€ (ONLY PSC) Since there are Many Scammer arround i wont go first since ppl just waste spots to invite and we need wait again 1 week if ppl just fk some spots 4 fun. Ofc you can play in the team with the other players there to raise it if you like we dont mind what you do with it since you cant drop to gold anymore.