Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA - Platinum 5 - 104 Champs, 82 Skins - Rare Skins! - (Sellling $ or Pizza!)

Discussion on NA - Platinum 5 - 104 Champs, 82 Skins - Rare Skins! - (Sellling $ or Pizza!) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA - Platinum 5 - 104 Champs, 82 Skins - Rare Skins! - (Sellling $ or Pizza!)

Hello!

I'm looking to sell my second league of legends NA account. This account is Platinum 5 and has 104 Champions and 82 Skins, including many rare, not sold skins. I do not have the DoB on account so if you need that, pass please. I am the sole owner and nobody else has access to the account or e-mail, I have had this account for over half a year.

I am looking for $125 USD via PayPal, or a $100 Domino's e-Gift Card.

Skins:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/NA-League-of-Legends-Platinum-5-Account-104-Champs-82-Skins-Rare-/00/s/NzE2WDc4Mw==/z/m0EAAOxymwBSPfj4/$(KGrHqR,!oQFIrd0MLjKBSPfj3rTwQ~~60_3.JPG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS:Level 30 | Rare name | 90 Champs | 50+ skins | RARE SKINS| 4 Full rune pages.
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, My name is Ryan or ingame sharpie. I am looking to sell this League account due to personal issues that I would rather not discuss. Here are some pictures of the acc. 28f160fb939d1a00ba649044215b00af.png 1039ce6835f9a2a1a189c74df366ca56.png champs runes cd228242562eccf75cbcb1252e2ea931.png icons
[Selling] eune-platinum-II-57-champs-11-skins-rare-skins-cheap-price-5-rune pages
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey.I selling my league of legends account for cheap price because i think 150 $ is REALLY CHEAP for this account.I have 11 skins,rare skins too Skins are : Bird of prey Anivia,Woad ashe,Artic Warfare Caitlyn,Red Baron COrki ( Extremly RARE skin),Soul Reaven Draven,Nottingham Ezreal(RARE skin),RIOT GRAVES ( EXTREMLY RARE SKIN),Victorious Janna ( only platinum players get this skin in S2),Sonoran Kog Maw (RARE SKIN),Arlicght Varus,Unchained Alistar. I have 5 rune pages - all good runes. I have...
[WTS] LoL Acc EUW | 2450+ normal wins | Platinum S1/S2 | All Champs | Many rare skins
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
Dear community, I am selling a League of Legends Account here. You will get the original email (the email, which registered the account) and the support account of it inclusive! For sure I can show you the Account via TeamViewer, just send me a PM. I take german PaySafeCard / Amazonvouchers and bank transfer. Maybe PayPal, if you can send it as gift. General informations: Server: EU West
WTS: S2 Gold, S3 Platinum account. 84 champs, 60 skins(some VERY rare), 13 runepages!
01/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
My very own EU-W LoL account (free transfer to EU-East available), S2 Gold border, S3 Platinum 1870 elo (Platinum border given when S3 begins). * 13 runepages with all viable runes available * 82 champions! * 60 skins! (Including some impossible to obtain skins and Pax Jax) * Never been banned nor warned. * Registration e-mail provided. * Special summoner icons * IP boost for 4 wins still left. * 1870 S3 top elo, current elo 1480. (Platinum border guaranteed).