Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT 4 EUNE TEAM!

Discussion on PLAT 4 EUNE TEAM! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT 4 EUNE TEAM!

Do you want a Plat team? To save the Elise Skin, and other prises? Cheap Platinum 4 Team on EUNE.

15 EURO FOR IT! CHEAP!

PM me on epvp, or add on skype - dawidod13. I dunno how much can i have for it, but i think that this is a good price.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLAT 2 TEAM EUNE
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling plat 2 team eune with 100 points on promotion with 1 win. Selling it cheap. Accept only paysafecard codes. andrei.cs22 on skype for further information. PS : I got the team from a high elo friend.. the team has 13 games,10 wins 3 losses. up
[Buying] EUNE A Ranked team 3v3 or 5v5 Plat+
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i'm currently seeking a ranked team for end season rewards i'm paying on the 40 - 60$ price range for it depending on rank and amount of wins since i need to do 30% along with the friends i decide to share the team with. (End season rewards) if you have one for sale contact " Bjarni.frog " on skype. i prefer using a mm i can pay for it if you deny using one or are to eager to do this then we won't do it unless you're trusted here or if i'm in a good mood.
Buying EuNe plat team spot or the whole team!
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am willing to pay well, in PSC or PayPal! Hit me up, skype: Socialify
[Buying] Diamond/Plat 3v3 spot/team in EUNE!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need one of these! I am also willing to buy the whole team. Just hit me up! Skype: Socialify
WTS PLAT III 3V3 TEAM EUNE
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
WTS the whole team, not selling slots. Accepting paypal only. You go 1st or MM. Post your offers here, for more informations PM me with your skype