Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LEGIT CHALLENGER SLOTS!

Discussion on Selling LEGIT CHALLENGER SLOTS! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling LEGIT CHALLENGER SLOTS!

THIS IS FOR NA ONLY!
So as we all know riot has made another rule about getting your rewards.
Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you have to have WON at least 10 games on the team to qualify for rewards.
So you will need to have WON 10 games played on the team, which most sellers wont even consider doing. BUT here is good old beat helping people out! We now offer a legit challenger slot,
HOW THIS WORKS
1. You will be added to an already challenger team
2. Depending on your 3v3 experience and current rating, we may have to log into your account and play the 10 wins for you. But if you're high diamond 3v3 then we may just let you play on your account with us.
3. Just sit back and enjoy your challenger rewards

If you have ANY questions or you would like to add me about this opportunity add me on skype: beatkittie
and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Old 09/23/2013, 07:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much for a slot?
Old 09/23/2013, 08:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There are no CHALLENGER REWARDS fyi
Old 09/24/2013, 02:28   #4

LOL, obviously there are no UNIQUE challenger rewards, there are never any unique rewards. But just like last season, depending on your highest placed rating you will get a different border/icon/ward skin. they are different depending on rating, they wouldnt give someone who is gold the same rewards as someone who is challenger.