Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost Plat V to Plat IV

Discussion on Eloboost Plat V to Plat IV within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eloboost Plat V to Plat IV

I want eloboost from Plat V to Plat IV, please add-me fast.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New EloBoost from Bronze 5 to Plat 5 [Eu-W]
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hi Guys and welcome to our freshly opened Boost-Service. We are 2 Diamond Players on Eu-W which provide you our services in Elo-Boosting. With many years of experience (playing since season 1) we offer you only the best and we will try to satisfy you in every possible way. While we are pushing you, you are free to watch us play (spectate mode) and stay in contact via skype. Approximate boost-time: About 1 division a day could also be faster depending on your mmr. We most likely push your...
CHEAP EU ELOBOOST| UP TO PLAT V
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hello community! With my two friend we want to start a new cheap elobooster team! We are in PLAT I. and II. We are doing only eu west /nordic jobs! Our prices: BRONZE V-I 15€ / each division BRONZE I to SILVER 5 5€ SILVER V-I 20€ / each division
[Selling] Eloboost Bis Plat V
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich biete euch hiermit an, LoL Accounts auf höhere Divisionen zu boosten. Bronze V -> Bronze IV -> 10€ Bronze IV -> Bronze III -> 10€ Bronze III -> Bronze II -> 10€ Bronze II -> Bronze I -> 10€ Bronze I -> Silver V -> 15€
WTB Eloboost Gold V -> Plat V
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, im looking for a trusted Booster that is able to boost me from Gold V to Plat V. Hi, bin auf der Suche nach einem trusted Booster der in der Lage ist mich von Gold V auf Plat V zu boosten. Just send me a pm or write a message in this thread with your offer.
[Buying] Eloboost g3 to plat 5
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Topic Say intrested want booster are trusted and skilled