Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading 30 level account(EUW) for 1240 rp gift

Discussion on Trading 30 level account(EUW) for 1240 rp gift within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading 30 level account(EUW) for 1240 rp gift

Division: Silver 2
Champions: 21 (Can provide ss, etc.)
Runes: Ap is complete, Total 2 pages.
Wins: 20, got gold mmr with 12-5-7 kda atm.

Bought a new smurf account, so I need to get some stuff on my new one. Will go first if you are trusted.

Edit: 1 skin - French Maid Nidalee

bump
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gift level 30 account silver 3 whit 5k rp for a boost
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
as the title gift account level 30, 32 charters, runes ad and ap.3 skin and silver3 elo and 5000 riotpoint, to anyone willing to boost my main account from gold5 to platinum5 .. with my last first account I was already platinum 5 but I receved permaban,would quickly rise in platinum im very good kda and play whit brain.. so I ask in return for some duo or a boost to the platinum i have original email too pm me if interested eu west^^
Trading 30 level account for 1780 rp gift
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Changed to new deal.
Selling LOL NA 30lvl account[/B] Elo 1240
08/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
2. Selling LOL NA 30lvl account Elo 1200~ 39Champs owned (ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting) 6 Skins Definitely Not blitzcrank (cant buy anymore) Urfrider Corki Scuba Gragas (cant buy anymore) Judgment Kayle (cant buy anymore)
[S] LoL EUW, level 30, 1350 ELO account [WITH GIFT]
08/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey , im selling my own league of legends account. Details: Level : 30 Elo : 1345 (still farming) Runes : 3 Page : AD,Offtank - Ability - Mana - Aspeed.