Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ranked,unranked account

Discussion on ranked,unranked account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ranked,unranked account

Would like to buy ranked,unranked eu W account 30lvl.
For trusted ppl i might go first. Payment could be: PayPal, Bank, PSC.

Offers in here + Pm

Have a good day..
Old 09/20/2013, 12:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got a lvl 30 euw account whit about 230 normal wins. 1 win in ranked. like 5-6 skins and 24 wins ip boost left. offer?
Old 09/20/2013, 12:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn555 View Post
I got a lvl 30 euw account whit about 230 normal wins. 1 win in ranked. like 5-6 skins and 24 wins ip boost left. offer?
Skype?
Old 09/20/2013, 12:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gimme your skype. im using a msn live account.
Old 09/20/2013, 12:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't trust dziumbras, all of this positive TBM's are just faked. I've already wrote a ticket and he'll get a ban soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2013, 12:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickes View Post
Don't trust dziumbras, all of this positive TBM's are just faked. I've already wrote a ticket and he'll get a ban soon.
Proofs please? If i am selling some skin codes and i sold them, so why i am faking my TBM ?

And by the way, guy joined on sep 2013 tells me this) sorry but this seems fun to me..
Old 09/20/2013, 12:47   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dziumbras View Post
Proofs please? If i am selling some skin codes and i sold them, so why i am faking my TBM ?

And by the way, guy joined on sep 2013 tells me this) sorry but this seems fun to me..
Thats why 10 people, which created an account today, bought codes in your "shop", and all of this people just have 0 posts and just pushed your tbm, you will get your ban, just wait
Old 09/20/2013, 12:49   #8

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickes View Post
Thats why 10 people, which created an account today, bought codes in your "shop", and all of this people just have 0 posts and just pushed your tbm, you will get your ban, just wait
Coo lets wait, but believe in me if this will be fake info i will revenge to you a little bit And i believe that all those ppl wich bought skin codes from me today can vouche for me now. So dont jealous that others have somethink and do theyr things

And im closing this Chat because of such retarded people like this one. I believe you will burn in hell
Closed Thread