Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF OCE BOOSTER Bronze 2 -> PLATV

Discussion on LF OCE BOOSTER Bronze 2 -> PLATV within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF OCE BOOSTER Bronze 2 -> PLATV

Looking for a trusted and cheap booster on Oceanie =)

BUMP! Any1 out there??

Bump! Any1

à

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Booster Bronze to Gold !
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi, I'm a Plat Player on EUNE. I'm a student with a lot of spare time and I like to smurf to push my friends Elo. So me and a friend (Platinum 1) decided to offer it here. It may take some time but we can discuss it in skype when I got time. Of course we won't steal your Account, you can log in via TeamViewer. We can boost up to 2 Accounts at once if we both got time! add me on skype: euu.flv or ugod69 . Looking for Vouches !!! Prices: Bronze V to Bronze IV : 4 €
The Elo Booster from bronze to challnger
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I elo boost 15 people from bronze to plat V each division 15$ add me on skype mAxim0v1
NA BOOSTER BRONZE - PLATIN
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am diamond 2 on my main and I am willing to boost account for cheap price. Add me in skype: tyrone tagoylo I'll be doing per win or divisions. Bronze V-II : $8/division ( lp gain has to be 15 or more ) Silver V-II : $15/division ( lp gain has to be 15 or more ) Gold V-II : $20/division (lp gain has to be 10 or more )
new elo booster bronze-gold
05/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hello, i am now offering a service as elo booster i am only going to boost up to gold1-plat5 and the service is only on euw bronze tiers will be 15euros/tier silver tiers will be 20euros/tier gold tiers will be 25euros/tier i will need vouchers add me on skype martin-beii
Bronze elo booster - Cheap
05/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey peeps, Im a gold elo player and i figured out i can carry prertty hard on bronze. So i thought i can boost ppl for money. played 2 games on a bronze account: http://puu.sh/2OgJN my prizes are: bronze 5-4 €15,- bronze 4-3 €15,-