Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold 5 Account with sick KD 530-152

Discussion on EUW Gold 5 Account with sick KD 530-152 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold 5 Account with sick KD 530-152

I want to sell my Gold 5 smurf, it has 2 Runespages with std Ap and AD[got LS quints and AD quints]
26 Champions
Low Amount of Games and higher Hiddenelo

Payment via Paypal

I assume no responsibility for Account Losses or Bans.

Will be sold with Email and
with middleman if needed
Old 10/06/2013, 22:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Preem - Identity (Sick, sick, sick stuff)
06/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 20 Replies
CHATLOG OF PREEM / INTRO ACCUSING ME FOR SCAMMIN BECUASE I KNOW A GUY THAT HAPPEND TO TRY TO DISPUTE HIM! Lars-Petter Sjøvold: Hey Lars-Petter Sjøvold: M8 add me pls intro: intro har delt kontaktdetaljer med Lars-Petter Sjøvold. intro: oh, hi intro: glad I had a chance to talk with you intro: HOW IS MARIUS DOING?
WTS/Trade SICK WoW Account for BOI Account/Gold/or Cash
07/19/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Selling my 80 hunter on darkspear for gold/cash/account/zodiac on POSIDEN SERVER LINK HERE has little over 16k gold,some of the rarest mounts in the game,almost 10k acheivments ICC10/25 man gear SICK HUNTER spent loads of time on this account 2800 Arena score has over 40+ epics along with full PVP set. Has no game time left on it since ive been playing BOI Im looking to trade/sell for the right price not asking for alot just offer me i want zodiac pets,accounts,cash,gold anything...