Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lv 30 EuW Silver 2 68 Champions & some Skins

Discussion on Lv 30 EuW Silver 2 68 Champions & some Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lv 30 EuW Silver 2 68 Champions & some Skins

close pls
Old 09/16/2013, 19:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
I vouched this guy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Silver V All Champions/6 Rune Pages/80+ Skins (6 Legendary Skins) +9K IP
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I got bored of LoL and decided to sell this account. The account is mine I created it on 2010. Also I won't go first as I am not obliged to show you anything you just have to believe me. I am a trusted member (Check Kiritoo on EpicNpc) and I will use a MM too. So scammers please don't bother to contact me. My skype is geo.lamperouge The account has all the champions until Aatrox and +8K IP so you will be able to buy Lucian. It doesn't have free transfer or anything.
[Selling] [EUW] Silver 5 63 Skins 100 Champions
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my LoL account. Champions: 100. Division: Silver 5. Skins: 63. Runepages: 6 ( AD / AP / TANK AD / TANK AP / SUPPORT / FULL AP ) Skins: Omligon's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats More info: skype - pukeboyz Price: Offer or 80$ ( I will look for best bid )
[Selling] [Cheap] Lv 30 Silver 2 NA - 90 Champions 45 Skins 18 Rune Pages - Rare skins
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everybody, looking to sell this stacked account for cheap. I've spent over a lot of $ on this account so hopefully you guys offer a reasonable price. Skype: jessebaron2 Solo/duo queue rank: Silver II IP: 500 RP: 700
[Selling] [NA] All champions / silver I / 100+ skins
04/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling one of my smurf accounts for NA server, it has a bunch of skins, presumably 100+ if I recall. It has over 10 rune pages and runes for every role. f Full skin list will be updated later. Currently accepting only RP card , Ultimate game card , PSC , Western Union , Moneybooker, other prepaid cards No paypal atm
[B]LoL Acc Silver mit lots of skins/limited skins/runes/champions!
12/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my LoL acc what is on North America server! I have lots of things on this maybe more than u can think of! (I can show it via Tw) To help me keep this thread alive leave a comment and send me your skype or something where I can contact with you. I accept paypal, but I don't need Eg or PSC! Trading with only verified MMs, I'm only going first if you are like 30/0/0 Bump