Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eu west

Discussion on Eu west within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Eu west

Its bronze 1 acc, since im not good at this game, but there are 82 champs, 6 skins, and also season 2 silver reward, and s2 silver summoner icon

Accepting paysafe cards, the price off acc is 10 €.

Contact me via skype: benino211
or via email:

Tags
acc, awesome, lol, stronk, trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SEELING] WEST/ACCOUNT WEST 1600 ELO 100 CHAMP
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I want to sell account with -100 Champ -Lots of rune - 12 page -Free Transfer EUNE/TURKEY -CLEAR ACCOUNT 48 skins - 4 LEGENDERY SCREEN SHOT http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p500/johny9600 pro/100.jpg http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p500/johny960 0pro/2706008389_1.jpg
[Buy] Riot Graves EU West+PAX Sivir Eu West
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PM me or add me skype:trobar3 PSC/PAYPAL
Trading Forsaken world acc + LoL eu west acc for another eu west acc
01/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As title says,im willing to trade really good FW warrior lvl 80 acc Illyfue server,high refines,160+ chroma(lvl 1 wings) 60 lvl mastery,some epic arena gears etc. for a league of legends acc,lvl 30 with most of the champions and decent amount of skins,since my FW acc itself if you would start game ,u'd need like 250 euros + to get to half of what i achieved with my acc,thats without lvling.Acc includes good pets with nice buff.If ur LoL acc is good im willing to give my LoL acc 1,4k elo 30+...
West SRO 80 /120 Cap [High Rates]-Trade System JOIN NOW(West Online
11/23/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
West Online Game Network Open Servers Facebook Westsro - Silkroad Private Server | The Best Silkroad Pvp Server http://oi46.tinypic.com/k0r604.jpg SRO D14 Cap 120-Trade System JOIN NOW(Vesta Network)
WTS platinium and gold slots in team AT EU WEST WEST
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello as topic title say im selling platinium /gold slots at EU WEST SERVER 3 vs 3 teams also i can sell 1 gold team LEADING i can add anyone who is interested ingame to show my elo and that i have those teams as a leader prices gonna be discused on skype couse it depend what are u interested in platinium gold or gold team lead my skype cniemen