Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Garena SEA LoL Elo Boost Service Fast & Reliable

Discussion on Garena SEA LoL Elo Boost Service Fast & Reliable within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Garena SEA LoL Elo Boost Service Fast & Reliable

Want your very own Season 5 rewards but need help attaining them?
SEA Elo Boost Service Garena guarantees you your desired shiny Tier Badges and Victorious Elise Skin!

We are a group of elo boosters that take pride in providing the most excellent service that you seek. Results are fast and guaranteed.
Jobs will be done swiftly and anonymously.

Boosters are professional and will not reveal nor chat with anyone unless as instructed by client.
All our boosters are Diamond and above, results are 100% guaranteed.
Our boosters are friendly;
feel free to spectate and ask any questions to help yourself improve.

-----Prices (SGD)-----
Bronze -> $30 per division
Silver -> $35 per division
Gold -> $40 per division
Platinum -> $50 per division

For our Terms of Service, visit:
Payment Via Ibanking/bank transfer.

Boosted over hundreds of accounts on SEA Garena LoL server.
Go over to our Facebook Page ( ) to find out more! Pictures of some of our boosted accounts included~

Contact Us: Pm here / MSG on facebook / Email to seaeloboost hotmail

Attached Images
File Type: jpg platdone.jpg (200.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg otw to gold.jpg (293.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg silver to gold.jpg (205.1 KB, 5 views)

Tags
sea garena elo boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] Elo Boost from Bronze to Gold! FAST & RELIABLE
04/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello epvp! im a student with alot of free time and decided to start boosting. My main account is Diamond and im playin League for more then 2 years now. im friendly, reliable and can boost up to 10 hours a day if wanted. http://i.imgur.com/uLCAEyJ.jpg so here are my prices:
fast/reliable/safe ELo boost :)
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/ep2FbhH.png http://i.imgur.com/iiEWT4N.png League of Legends - Boost Service! Hello my name is Richard Galari. I am an ELO BOOSTER. Im was on DIAMOND LEAGUE in season 2. Im start to boost other people because im little broke and got a lot of free time. Actually got huge experiance how to play on low elo and how to boosting. Division boosting since 6 months.FAST RELIABLE SAFE
[WTS] Elo Boost Service for NA [CHEAP FAST RELIABLE 100%]
12/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/151/images2pr.j pg WILL DO FREE DUO QUEUES OR VOUCH FOR TRUSTED EPVP MEMBERS. DO NOT COME TO ME WITH 2 TBM SAYING YOU'RE TRUSTED. YOU CAN EITHER HAVE ONE OF THESE: - YOU MUST BE PREMIUM - CAN BE MODERATOR - TBM OF 12+ My 196X elo:
--- Kajs Elo Boost Service Fast/Reliable/Professional/Fair Prices (up to 2k Elo)---
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello League Of Legends Summoner! I am Kaj and I am playing League of Legends since the Beta days back in 2009. My maximum Elo is 2,411 on the EU-West Server. Me and 2 friends of mine recently decided to give other players the opportunity to get the rewards of playing at a higher elo (and ofc we want some extra pocket money). Why would I want a higher elo? There are many advantages of having a higher Elo, i will just list some of them: - You learn faster: The constant challenge...