Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a loaded bronze NA account

Discussion on a loaded bronze NA account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a loaded bronze NA account

Want lots of runes and rune pages.
Decent champ pool.
Good/decent skins.
Old 09/14/2013, 00:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
skype- kkylejs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb loaded hon account
04/25/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
wtb a loaded hon account with lots of cash shop items please post your skype here, willing to pay alot will even go first thanks.
WTS loaded HoN Account with everything you need
04/23/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my HoN Acc here. Details: Well.. almost the whole shop on the account including all Gold Collection, Early Access, Seasonal and Limited alts. Contact me via PM here if you're interested.
WTB Extremely loaded account
04/15/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i have ****load of money i dont know what 2 do with. So i decided i wanted to buy an extremely loaded account. Requirements : All golden collection avatars (solstice and devo ones not needed), All 7 sins skins, MK EA avatar, 80%+ of other "normal" avatars, PINK name colour, atleast 1 sub account. Wont make a trade without a middle man or a 100% safe method. Dont even contact me if youre looking to scam me, just a waste of our time =) skype : villiam.roth
WTS INSANE LOADED ACCOUNT NA.
02/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Comes with original E-mail with proof. please. give serious offer. currently at silver 2. have 8900RP!!!! ( purchased 15000RP leftover) i'm selling this becuase i got gold account recently. :) so no need this account. silver border. 1. Midnight Ahri 2. Blood Moon Akali 3. Unchained Alistar 4. Longhorn Alistar 5. Little Knight Amumu 6. Frostfire Annie
WTB A LOADED LOL ACCOUNT ON NA
10/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Looking for a LOADED LoL Account on NA Server. Looking for alot of champions, skins, runes, rune pages, and possibly mid to high elo. Looking for legit traders. Will pay good money via paypal. Hit me up on elitepvpers or on skype.