Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS

Discussion on EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS

Hi Community ;

I want to sell my LoL Account.

My University is gonna start in 1 month so i cant play league of legends more thats why im selling it.

Account Info ;

Season 1 : Unranked
Season 2 : Diamond
Season 3 ;
Solo Q : Unranked
3v3 : Leader of Diamond V Team ( with 10 wins ) so you will get Diamond Rewards at the end of the season.
Champs : Full
Rune Pages : 20
Skins ; 120+ ( i can show with screenhsare )

Payment Method : PaySafeCard or PayPal

Price : Offer

Skype : BruceMartinez42 (You can add me on skype and i can show everything with skype screenshare )

*Note : I know all tricks so dont try to scam me and dont waste my time.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Community ; I want to sell my LoL Account. My University is gonna start in 1 month so i cant play league of legends more thats why im selling it. Account Info ; Season 1 : Unranked Season 2 : Diamond
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Community ; I want to sell my LoL Account. My University is gonna start in 1 month so i cant play league of legends more thats why im selling it. Account Info ; Season 1 : Unranked Season 2 : Diamond
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Community ; I want to sell my LoL Account. My University is gonna start in 1 month so i cant play league of legends more thats why im selling it. Account Info ; Solo Q : Unranked 3v3 : Leader of Diamond V Team ( with 10 wins ) so you will get Diamond Rewards at the end of the season.
EU west ALL CHAMPS (2 mIssing) MANY SKINS !! 20 RUNE PAGES FULL !!!!!!
10/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell acc Elo : 1400 + Champs : Almost all ( 2 missing) Skins : REally Many many skins Rune pages : 20 Full RUNE PAGES !!!!!!!!!!!! Payment with : paypal / Psc