Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts platinum team slots EU WEST

Discussion on wts platinum team slots EU WEST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
wts platinum team slots EU WEST

as topic title say im selling 3 vs 3 platinum team1 slots

its platinum 1 at the moment Eu west server 3 vs 3 ranked teams

by buying a slot you will stay in the team till season finish (u will get rewards for plat elo etc)

price for the slot is 10 euro PAYSAFECARD

if u will want to buy more than 1 slot u can get lower price

payment: only paysafecard

skype contact woodsen123

i invite only after getting payment , got 3 slots more available

WHEN you buy slot you can get 10 wins with other team members that already bought slot , already 2 ppl bought it so you can start as soon as you buy slot
Old 09/14/2013, 18:55   #2

elite*gold: 2
bump 3 invites available

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 3v3 Gold and Platinum Slots/Teams for EU-West
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi community ; I want to sell my teams you can add me on skype for more information my skype : james.voilat also i can add you in game and you can see the teams. I prefer PSC or PayPal for payment. Prices ; * GOLD Slot : 10€ * GOLD Team : 30€ * PLATINUM Slot : 20€ * PLATINUM Team : 50€
[Selling] Wts 3 vs 3 platinum team or slots EU West
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as topic title say , already made an first team in 3 vs 3 and willing to sell it team is platinum 4 at Europe west server price for team is 35 euro price for slot is 10 euro if you are in a team for 2 months+ you dont need 5 wins to get p[latinum badge so buy slot now get plat reward at end of season!
[Selling] Wts 3 vs 3 platinum team or slots EU West
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say , already made an first team in 3 vs 3 and willing to sell it team is platinum 4 at Europe west server price for team is 35 euro price for slot is 10 euro if you are in a team for 2 months+ you dont need 5 wins to get p[latinum badge so buy slot now get plat reward at end of season!
WTS platinium and gold slots in team AT EU WEST WEST
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello as topic title say im selling platinium /gold slots at EU WEST SERVER 3 vs 3 teams also i can sell 1 gold team LEADING i can add anyone who is interested ingame to show my elo and that i have those teams as a leader prices gonna be discused on skype couse it depend what are u interested in platinium gold or gold team lead my skype cniemen
[WTS] Platinum Slots | Gold Team | Diamond Slots | Trusted Service
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Get your Platinum/Gold Rewards! The Season is almost ending! Amazon Gift Only $40 / Platinum Slot $80 / Gold Team Leader