Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>Plat 1 Oce(oceanic) Server Account

Discussion on S>Plat 1 Oce(oceanic) Server Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>Plat 1 Oce(oceanic) Server Account

S>Account

Plat 1 in solo Q
All champions *Uptodate*
12 Runepages
66 Skins

Unique Ign
Oce Server

More Information, Add me on skype Lilshiro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Oceanic Elo boost gold2 -> plat
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have a smurf account that you can d uo with me on. PM your skype/post in thread bump bump
[Buying] Gold/Plat/Diamond 5v5 Slots!! Oceanic Server!
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i'm looking for a 5v5 gold/plat or diamond slot. Cheap, reliable and safe. Need someone with a lot of vouches so i can know. Btw it has to be Oceanic Server ! :D
[Buying] WTB Plat V > Diamond V boost || Oceanic Server!!
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys looking for someone who can easily get from Plat V > Diamond V on the OCE severs (located in Australia). I don't have any money on offer - but I'm posting from a laptop i purchased yesterday and put 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256gb SSDs in.. so i now have a spare 1TB HD (RRP: $75) and a 256 Liteon SSD (RRP: $200) - these have never been used as i have placed them inside my SSD box's, they both come with brand new warranty and ill also ship the receipts. I can prove all this is true via...
WTS Wartune Account| LvL 59 Mage| 39K BR|Oceanic Server 10|
04/28/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my lvl 59 Mage on s10 Oceanic as i am starting uni and won't have time for games. I am also getting bored of this game and don't want it to to go to waste after all the time and money i have invested in it. By looking at the below information you can see this character has the potential to be very strong. If i have missed anything please tell me and i will update. I can also send screen shots if anyone is interested, i am hoping to get around $150-200. Here is some...
Selling : WARTUNE ELITE ARCHER ACCOUNT [S85] Dewbury Stronghold (OCEANIC SERVER)
03/31/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
i have playing this character in almost 4 months since server started(server age 4 months) LEVEL 68. i am selling this for 150$(still negotiable)if interested, dont hesitate to leave your offer. add me on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/joel.olivare or leave comments / pm me. i will continue playing this account until someone bought. :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: CHARACTER INFO : STATS : http://i.epvpimg.com/hg6ud.jpg EQUIPMENT STATS AND GEMS:...