Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

»»» DOGCat's Cheap Elo Boosting Service For NA/EU! Boosting Up To Diamond! «««

Discussion on »»» DOGCat's Cheap Elo Boosting Service For NA/EU! Boosting Up To Diamond! ««« within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
●● [Verified] Dogcat's Low Price Elo Boost | SALE | 50%!!! OFF Season 7 Orders ●●

Intro:
Dogcat's Elo Boosting service has been around for 2 years and growing! We have successfully boosted over 150+
accounts on NA and EUW servers. We are a team of Diamond players that can safely and effectively get you out
of elo hell at ANY starting rank up to Diamond 5!

We also offer coaching and placement matches! More information below.

Security:
Security for our customers is our #1 priority. We use VPN service (which is approved by Riot) to protect your
account. So, just sit back and relax while we boost safely without your boost being traceable by Riot!

If you feel that you can not give out your account information such as your password, no problem! Our service now
allows you to use as an option for a small fee.

Take 10% OFF ANY Order!
Prices:
(Prices AND Discounts are Negotiable!)

Bronze
Bronze V - Bronze I -- $20 Per Division
Bronze I - Silver V -- $30
Bronze - Silver V Bundle -- $95 ($15 Discount!)

Silver
Silver V - Silver III -- $30 Per Division
Silver III - Silver I -- $35 Per Division
Silver I - Gold V -- $45
Silver V - Gold V Bundle -- $145 ($30 Discount!)

Gold
Gold V - Gold III -- $50 Per Divison
Gold III - Gold I -- $55 Per Division
Gold I - Platinum V -- $70
Gold V - Platinum V Bundle -- $240 ($40 Discount)

Platinum
Platinum V - Platinum III -- $75 Per Division
Platinum III - Platinum I -- $80 Per Division
Platinum I - Diamond V -- $115
Platinum V - Diamond V Bundle -- $375 ($50 Discount)

Payments:
PayPal preferred, but other payments can be negotiated via Skype or PM on this forum.

If you are interested in any of these services or have any questions, feel free to PM me on this forum OR Skype:
Dogcat200

Vouches:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smickers87 View Post
Ordered a S1 - G5 boost, order was completed in one night, kept in contact with me throughout, fast and friendly service! I would recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKore View Post
Just finished silver 1 to gold 5, finished it within a day. Very fast and reliable and certainly carried each game, there wasn't a single loss all the way up and into gold 5. I will definitely use his service again. It was a privilege to watch him play, made each win seem very easy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taricezreal View Post
***SECOND UPDATE***

HOLY F***!!!!!!!!!!!! Acct was Gold V and now Plat V! Dogcat was extremely fast and communicated with me through the entire boost!!!! Nice d00d. Definitely a vouch from me. Will order again. Thanks!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Got a boost to another tier and dogcat was incredible.

He wrecked AP mids, he wrecked as ADC's, he even dominated the lane as support. Watching him zone people completely over and over in lane was a privilege to watch.

He went something ridiculous like 20-6 and the K/D/R's were insane. A couple 10+ kills with zero deaths games and almost no games anywhere near even.

So many friend requests were sent after his utter domination it was great to see. He constantly kept me updated and worked tirelessly to get me through the divisions and eventually to the next tier.

He was incredible and I will use his service again. It makes me sad to see another great ELO booster appear here because it means now I have to make choices when I get boosting, and dogcat will be on my short list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKiller View Post
Great service! Allowed me to talk to him on Skype to know how everything was going to go down. Although he lost a few games, he went like 40 and 3 with amazing scores. Carried every single time. Would definitely work with him again, was a pleasure, although he pleaded me to make an account here and write a review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon-xYz View Post
Purchased Silver V to Gold V for a really great price. Dogcat was just sensational when it came to AP mid. He absolutely tore it up as Twisted Fate. Going nasty scores like 14/3/18 and 10/1/22.. Play great in any other role he was forced to play as well. He was always respectful, earning multiple honors from teammates, and enemies alike.

And the best best you ask? He completed it in 3 short days! Thats right, Silver V, to Gold V in just 3 days. I was extremely pleased to say the least, and plan to use Dogcats service again in the futuree
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowTree View Post
Just got done confirming the delivery for my account boost through playerauction. This guy is great! He's easy to communicate with and finished my boost to the next division in one night! I'm new to purchasing boosts and he guided me through the whole process. I spectated a few of the games he played... and he carries. Hard. Haha. To any of you out there that are interested, I recommend him. Definitely coming back to purchase again, A+.

Edit: And not to mention, he's the cheapest :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ws4iY9p.jpg (14.9 KB, 14 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2013, 06:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested.... Added on Skype!
Old 09/11/2013, 07:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on skype, so lets do some test game for a vouche!
Old 09/11/2013, 08:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 375/3/3
added for vouch
Old 09/11/2013, 09:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouching for this guy. Added this guy on Skype....He was nice, but I admit... I was very reluctant giving him my main acct info since he's a new booster. Instead, I gave him info to a Gold V smurf. Holy jeeze, I was amazed - he carried SO hard as Zed mid, going 16-1-5. Hired for Gold V to Plat V.

Will post results......
Old 09/12/2013, 05:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

***UPDATE***

Dogcat played 9 games today on my acct, won 6 games, lost 3 so far.......but wasn't his fault. Spectated all games. He carries very hard mid. Will update more....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Match_History.jpg (86.3 KB, 18 views)
Old 09/12/2013, 07:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

***SECOND UPDATE***

HOLY F***!!!!!!!!!!!! Acct was Gold V and now Plat V! Dogcat was extremely fast and communicated with me through the entire boost!!!! Nice d00d. Definitely a vouch from me. Will order again. Thanks!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Match_History_2.jpg (19.2 KB, 16 views)
Old 09/12/2013, 07:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by taricezreal View Post
***SECOND UPDATE***

thanks. screenshot attached promo to Plat V

Old 09/12/2013, 08:12   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what champs do I need?
Old 09/12/2013, 08:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazookaworm1 View Post
what champs do I need?
Hello Bazooka,

Really all I need is one champ or two and usually preferably zed or tf. Either one of those champs will do for my service!

Add me on skype for more info!

Old 09/12/2013, 10:50   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you do a trusted vouch that isnt from a member registered today with 4 post all in this thread?
Old 09/13/2013, 12:43   #12

Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.G. View Post
Can you do a trusted vouch that isnt from a member registered today with 4 post all in this thread?
Yes sir I can,

But I do as well have a ton of vouches from another forum site.
Old 09/16/2013, 10:08   #13

Bumpp

Bumpp
Old 09/21/2013, 05:21   #14

Bump!

Bump!
Old 10/03/2013, 10:18   #15

Bump!

BUMP!