Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Public Beta Enviromnent Account

Discussion on Selling Public Beta Enviromnent Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Public Beta Enviromnent Account

As the title suggest I am selling a PBE League of Legends Account.
Its on good state.
Items:
- Almost all runes ingame.
- Includes all champions released by riot so far.
- Haves tons of skins including rare ones.
- 20 rune pages.
- The account is on bronze only, since I dont dedicate much time to PBE account since 200ping isnt very friendly to play on this side.

I accept paysafe cards only.
Minimum is 10euros or if you want an account that badly can sell for this same amount.
Since my objective is just to buy one of the summer skins that is currently on sale on normal servers.
Can provide more info if needed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Public Beta Environment account PBE LOL
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
Hello, I wanted to play with my friends on PBE server. I'm interested in buying one or even two. If you have any for sell, just leave post here with price Greetings :)
[Selling] Public Beta (PBE) Account
08/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my PBE account. The PBE grants you many cool things like having access to every champ, and all skins before they are released on the live servers. (e.g. Lucian, Forecast Janna) You can not create PBE accounts anymore, maybe until season 4, so thats why I want to sell it. The price I imagine for this account is 5€. For payment, I accept Paysafecard and PayPal!
Public Beta Account
05/24/2013 - League of Legends - 15 Replies
Hallo, ich suche nach einem Public Beta Account, nur um den neuen Champ vorzeitig auszuprobieren ... vlt ist ja jemand so nett und hat einen Account den er mir kurz ausleihen könnte :) mfg
Public Beta Account
04/10/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Can someone send me one?I really need one badly.If you can give me I would really appreciate it.Thanks in advance to the one who can give me.
Selling Warhammer CLOSED beta account - U.S. Beta
04/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I got invited in beta a couple of months ago, I played and decided to stay with WoW. I am looking to sell this account to buy the most gold possible for the main character I'm leveling. I am selling using my friend's verified paypal. I can provide all the proofs you want as long as I do not reveal anything that could ban my account. Contact me by email with Cash Offers and where to contact you. My email: [email protected]