Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Plat I carry jungler interested in starting a Boosting group

Discussion on [NA] Plat I carry jungler interested in starting a Boosting group within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Plat I carry jungler interested in starting a Boosting group

Skillful solo Q player looking to get started. Any pointers would be appreciated.

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."
-The Joker

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.
2300 ELO JUNGLER PLAYER Boosting ELO and giving lessons
01/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
[WTB] LoL NA Lvl 30, spec'd for AP carry or jungler, PAYPAL
03/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hi, i want to buy any LoL NA account that's lvl 30 with runes focused on either AP carry or jungler. looking to buy cheap, so not really chasing anything with tons of skins or full champion rosters, so i don't really care which other champs are on it. only champ required is malzahar. preferred junglers include warwick and nocturne will use only Paypal. i can pay first if you're a trusted seller, otherwise we may use a middleman edit: my skype is archiedoubledigest edit: my budget...
Silkroad-R Starting group
12/23/2011 - Silkroad Online - 35 Replies
Hey folks. I decided to make a thread here to recruit some more players for our little group. We are moving to silkroad-R from psroservers, and we are looking for active english speakers, talktive(ofc) and helpfully we are actually having around 10 players. And we are searching for more Add me on skype so i can add you to conference. <------ skype id.