Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze 5 - Plat 5 cheap, fast boost

Discussion on Bronze 5 - Plat 5 cheap, fast boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze 5 - Plat 5 cheap, fast boost

Hi,
so here u have a chance to buy cheap eloboost from Bronze 5 up to Plat 5.
We have boosters from Poland, England and Germany which you can choose by urself who should boost your Account.
At the end of the Boost the Booster will teach you in 1-2 Games how to play in your league so you dont drop in elo so fast.

Prices:

Bronze 5 -> Silver 5 = 20€
Silver 5 -> Gold 5 = 35€
Gold 5 - > Plat 5 = 50€

Add me in Skype: yNET
Add me in Xfire: agu720

Tags
eloboost cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NEW] ELO-Boosting-Service | Cheap | Fast | Vouch-games | Bronze V - Plat V
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NOTE: I have created a new thread, as I haven't been very active on my previous thread for a long amount of time, due to having no Internet Connection. It's all solved now tho! There was too much spam/unrelated posts in my previous thread so I've decided to create a new one. Feel free to remove the other Thread (Mods) http://i.imgur.com/42pKiyM.png //Website soon to be up STATUS: AVAILABLE Introduction
Elo boosting BRONZE V-> PLAT I Fast And Cheap <---- NEED VOUCHES
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Elo Boost Fast and very economic Making a elo boost service Bronze V to Plat I max I am currently Diamond V on EUW server That's the prices: Bronze V -> Bronze I = 20 euros to Silver V = 15 euros Silver V -> Silver I = 20 euros
Elo Boosting from Bronze to Plat - EUW/EUNE [Cheap And Fast]
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Elo Boosting from Bronze to Plat - EUW/EUNE Hey Guys! I am a Plat III player from EUW server and I am offering you an elo boosting service from bronze to plat (only hit plat V, too risky up on there) About the prices: Bronze V - Bronze IV/III/II/I - 5 euro (each division) Bronze I - Silver V - 10 euro Silver V - Silver IV/III/II/I - 10 euro (each division)
Elo Boosting from Bronze to Plat - EUW/EUNE [Cheap And Fast]
05/26/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hey Guys! I am a Plat III player from EUW server and I am offering you an elo boosting service from bronze to plat (only hit plat V, too risky up on there) About the prices: Bronze V - Bronze IV/III/II/I - 5 euro (each division) Bronze I - Silver V - 10 euro Silver V - Silver IV/III/II/I - 10 euro (each division) Silver I - Gold V - 15 euro Gold V - Gold IV/III/II/I - 15 euro (each division) Gold I - Plat V - 20 euro
Bronze boost -> Silver FAST & SUPER CHEAP
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey Guys :) My main tier or elo is Gold 3 You only Push from Bronze to Silver ? Yes How much Money for 1 Division in Bronze ?