Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Perfect smurf account! [UNRANKED 0 GAMES] [S2 GOLD] CHEAP $$

Discussion on [NA] Perfect smurf account! [UNRANKED 0 GAMES] [S2 GOLD] CHEAP $$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Post [NA] Perfect smurf account! [UNRANKED 0 GAMES] [S2 GOLD] CHEAP $$

closed
Old 10/06/2013, 17:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
is this still for sale? how much and whats the acc name?
Old 10/18/2013, 17:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added u on Skype tho!
Old 10/18/2013, 18:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

15$ paypal?
Old 10/21/2013, 00:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA! Perfect smurf! 48 CHAMPS! CANDY CANE MISSFORTUNE! CHEAP!
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Like said, i wanna sell my League Of Legends account because i simply don't like Riot anymore, for specific reasons. Account is sold! Price:Buy instantly! 75$ USD! - Or give me and offer! You will get the original Email and general information about this when you buy it! The account have:
[Selling] Level 30 Account||EUW||Unranked||Perfect for Anyone who want a good smurf!||13 Champs
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I would like to sell my level 30 account which is on EUW.Perfect for anyone who is looking for a decent smurf got 13 champs and 2 skins.The account got really cool name and ill give it on skype for anyone who is interested Skins are: French maid nidalee Mecha Khazix Picture of Champions:http://i.imgur.com/L7lOpHn.jpg You can add me on skype,Send me a private message of comment here with an offer. Thanks! Skype is dani100059
[Selling] NA! Perfect smurf! 48 CHAMPS! CANDY CANE MISSFORTUNE! CHEAP!
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Like said, i wanna sell my League Of Legends account because i simply don't like Riot anymore, for specific reasons. Price:Buy instantly! 75$ USD! - Or give me and offer! You will get the original Email and general information about this when you buy it! The account have:
[Selling] NA LoL account Level 30 Unranked Perfect Smurf
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey community, I have an NA account on LoL which I would like to sell. It has the following: -A B0SS name -52 Champs -3 rune pages, one full AD -Tons of skins which are: -Unchained Alistar. - Free -Frosted Ezreal.
[Selling] Cheap NA Lvl 30 Smurf Unranked 25 Champs 10€
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, here I want to sell my NA smurf account. Because I live in Europe I have 150+ms ping and can't really play on the NA servers. That's why I'm looking forward to sell this account for 10€ only. Level 30, 28 Champions, 2 Skins, Unranked. I accept Paypal only. Screen of Champions: http://i.epvpimg.com/FfwXg.png