Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ Boost on NA

Discussion on DuoQ Boost on NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ Boost on NA

Hey, looking to buy a DuoQ boost on NA, Plat 2 promos - Diamond V, post bellow with your price and skype.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] DuoQ Boost EUW
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Gold IV want duoQ games so you need an acc. Was scammed by -JOE yesterdayso Im paying 10E first andthe rest after 2 games unless ur TBM is really good. Want 10 games at least PM price or write it here. Alos if u charge for wins or games. Dont just link ur thread. ty :) Would like to start early tmrw
[Buying] s1-g5 duoq boost
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
topic, pm price , ty
[Buying] DUOQ ELO BOOST
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Heya, I`m looking to duo q with a booster from gold 4 to gold 2. I currently have 41 LP in gold 4 on EUW The DUO Q part is non negotiable. Please do not spam me with PM's, Just leave your TRUSTED elo boost thread in the comments section please. I will only select people based on trust. I will go first obviously based on trust!
[Selling] DuoQ Boost
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I offer you DuoQueueing from Bronze to Platinum. As proof, I will play 1 match for free with you. No Skype while playing, cause I need my music! 5 Wins in Bronze Division €5. 5 Wins in Silver Division €7. 5 Wins in Gold Division €10. 5 Wins in Platinum Division €20. Only for EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA!
[Buying] Looking for DuoQ Boost
04/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Im looking for a DuoQ Boost from Gold 1 0LP to Plat 5. I pay 40€ psc. Skype: lc-jagged