Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PBE account for some skin codes in EU Nordic & East

Discussion on PBE account for some skin codes in EU Nordic & East within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PBE account for some skin codes in EU Nordic & East

So basically i have a free PBE account, which already has some champs and skins. And i tought i can trade it with some skin codes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU Nordic & East account
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello everyone, I wanna sell my LoL account. Account got special summoner icons from halloween ( got all of them, even the most expensive one Vengeful Wraith). You can't get them anymore obviously. Got 65 champs on acc: Akali, Alistar, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Brand, Cho'Gath, Draven, Elise, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Garen, Irelia, Jax, Jayce, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lux, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy,...
WTS PAX Sivir Skin! EU Nordic East server only!
11/14/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
LIMITED EDITION Penny Arcade Expo SIVIR character and skin!These code only work on the EU East server! If you do not have Sivir, entering the code gives you the character as well! http://s15.postimage.org/5x38hbqp7/KGr_Hq_IOKoc_E 4_3_NOzp3_BOWGj_t_HPw_12.jpg - I will not go 1st but if you are trusted and old member here i can go. - Pay Pal Only - Make Offer - Will use a trusted middle man if you pay fee - I don't trade for accounts
WTS PAX Sivir Skin! EU Nordic East server only! WTS PAX Sivir Skin! EU Nordic East
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
LIMITED EDITION Penny Arcade Expo SIVIR character and skin!These code only work on the EU East server! If you do not have Sivir, entering the code gives you the character as well! http://s15.postimage.org/5x38hbqp7/KGr_Hq_IOKoc_E 4_3_NOzp3_BOWGj_t_HPw_12.jpg - I will not go 1st but if you are trusted and old member here i can go. - Pay Pal Only - Make Offer - Will use a trusted middle man if you pay fee - I don't trade for accounts
WTS or WTT eu nordic/east account!!!!
10/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i whant to sell or trade to eu west my lol eune account 1. 50champs 2. 13 nice skins 3. 2rune pages with runes for ad and ap 4. in elo hell(860), but as you know elo is going to be recovered soon http://imageshack.us/a/img689/7289/eueast.png I whant only 20euros for this awesome acc.
WTS Account 30 eu east/nordic
01/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
30 lvl full runes list few champs but as you can see they are of the expensive ones :D for more information and dealing msg me here and ill give you skype for more chat. Im selling it quite cheap 10-15$