Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for NA Gold 1 to Plat 5

Discussion on Looking for NA Gold 1 to Plat 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for NA Gold 1 to Plat 5

Hello guys,

Going to give you some quick info. Got rough luck and failed my promo series to Plat, and ended up going on a huge loss streak afterwards because I played while I was still upset and emotional. This caused my MMR to be pinched, and I am now stuck in a pit. I am a senior in college and I need to get this fixed before studies take over.

I am looking for boosting through DUO QUE. I do not want to give out my account info as I have spent hundreds of dollars on it. I am not a scrub player, as I was able to get into my promotion series to Plat originally when my MMR was correct. My strongest role is mid, but I can play all roles with the exception of ADC at a gold level. I have every champion, 17 finished rune pages, and currently have over 70,000 IP saved up to spend as needed.

I realize dealing with someone who is both MMR pinched and who wants to do it via Duo Que is not the ideal conditions for most boosters, as such, I will pay you extra rewardingly.

As soon as a deal is worked out with someone who is proved to be trusted, payment will be sent via paypal immediately and looking to begin playing right away. Can play this entire weekend, as I want the job to be finished by Sunday night.

Please contact me on here, and further details can be worked out through skype. Thanks
Old 09/06/2013, 21:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
I can do it

Old 09/06/2013, 21:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can consider doing this. My account I would duo with you on is gold 3.

Old 09/06/2013, 22:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Don't bother trying to sell to him, he just ignores you, 2mins later, deleted. Wouldn't be surprised if he was attempting to scam.. Caution
Old 09/06/2013, 23:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype ; referral.cnd