Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching Lessons

Discussion on Coaching Lessons within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coaching Lessons

i want to buy a coach lesson for top lane !
TY
Old 09/06/2013, 16:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

witch language?
Old 09/06/2013, 16:48   #3

English and i m on EUW
Old 09/06/2013, 16:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
contact me on skype: maladoi01 , we can continue the discussion there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Elo Boost + Coaching Lessons (Learn While Ur Being Boosted) ;)
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 120 Replies
Available Again --------------------------------------- Stuff - I'm an experienced league of legends playing this game since season 1 , i achieved high ranking , my main and best role is Adc , i like Draaaven the best champion . - 2 Diamond I boosters working with me . Wanna get out of elohell ? then this is the place to be !!
[Buying] DuoQ/coaching lessons for EUW Silver I player
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Would love to have some high elo player duo q with me and give me some tips on my play and objective control, when to take them etc.
[Selling] ~{COACHING LESSONS BY A DIAMOND PLAYER}~
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, this is an offer for you to learn how you get a better player! About me: I started playing League 2 years ago with an Elo of 2000 in Season 2. I main adc/mid but I got the game knowledge for every role, so I can teach you every champ/role. I am German but speek english fluently My current Division is Diamond 5 with < 50 LP. I am also doing Elo boosting up to Gold! This is how it will work:
LESSONS COACHING FROM 2300 s2 and s3 player europe
01/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as topic title say i already have my elo boosting thread but decided i could make also 2nd thread where i will do coaching and lessons im 2300 elo player from season 2 , got 2250 +at my main atm and 2100 elo smurf both eu west servers as most of u know ppl that get elo boosted to high (higher then theirs actuall skill often are loosing the elo anyway ) so here is my proposition which i already tried and worked out pretty well i will do coaching /lessons/ duo queue games to...
Professional Coaching lessons for all regions
01/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Meet the coach: Hello, i am an experienced League of legends player, i have been playing since closed Beta, have competed in several online and LAN tournaments. I no longer play for personal pleasure, instead i am going to use my knowledge of the game to develop that of yours. My highest Elo was in Season 2, of 2.4k Elo SoloQ, and 1.7k Elo in Ranked 5s. How does it work? First things first, you will fill out the form below so I can get a brief outline of what you are wanting, I will...