Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT 2, Slots in 3on3, (EU WEST)

Discussion on PLAT 2, Slots in 3on3, (EU WEST) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT 2, Slots in 3on3, (EU WEST)

Hi Community,

Grab your chance and become a part of a PLAT II: 3vs3 team for this season and get the REWARDS for yourself at end of season!

Today I have decided to sell slots in my 3on3 team.

There is 8 slots available.

Price: 20 Euros Paysafecard /per slot

Screenshot:

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLAT 2, Slots in 3on3, (EU WEST)
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Community, Grab your chance and become a part of a PLAT II: 3vs3 team for this season and get the REWARDS for yourself at end of season! Today I have decided to sell slots in my 3on3 team. There is 8 slots available. Price: 20 Euros Paysafecard /per slot
[Selling] PLAT 2, Slots in 3on3, (EU WEST)
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Community, Grab your chance and become a part of a PLAT II: 3vs3 team for this season and get the REWARDS for yourself at end of season! Today I have decided to sell slots in my 3on3 team. There is 8 slots available. Price: 25 Euros Paysafecard /per slot
[Selling] Diamong 3on3 Slots Eu-West +30% Games/5 Games
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Everyone i make today a Team with my M8's. The Team will have 5-0 and be in Diamond. So You Need do Just 5 Games to Receive the Rewards since 5 Games is minimum and 30% and 30% of 5 Games = 1,5 games. Price : 45€ Per Slot. We will Have 2 Teams. so 16 Slots Possible to Reserve.
[Selling] 3on3 Platin 2 Team-Slots Eu-West
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello everyone i am selling here Right now 8 Slots in my 3on3 Platin Team. The Team Is currently Platin 2 but since we will need make for the 8 customer 5 games each it will drop 100% to Platin 5. but it wont change anything since you just going to buy it for Seaosn 4 Rewards. The Rewards are.. - Victorious Skin - Platin Border in Profil - Platin Border for all custom games,3on3 Normal & Team-Rankeds.
[Selling] Sell Cheap diamond 3on3 Slots EU-WEST
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone i am Selling 3on3 Diamond Slots fast for 30€ Each. Paypal Only